Beamshots in the mountains (canon mk3)

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
Searchlights to play:
Repaired XN-01 (75W-45W Xenon )
Nighhunter 1 Mod (200-290W Mercury regulated)
Pretty much the same host, but huge difference

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys!!!
In that case i will upload some more )))

Last edited:

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
This batch is better than the 1st! Love that last picture! :D
)))
I'm trying to find some sutable equipment to reblow quartz tube by myself to achieve 0.5 mm arc gap.
That will be insane, i hope it will not blew up if i will do it carefully!!!
Just a sad moment, in my country i'm like an alien, i had an conversation with some guys who are pretty familiar with jewelry production..
I need to find torch, i think i will be using just standart oxygen/acetylene, hope it will not blew up as well...

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
You are from Kyrgyzstan ? why is it a sad moment ? why are you feeling as an Alien ??
Well it is kinda complicated!
Was born in USSR in a very different environment.
I can't explain in a 2 words...
Now i'm a stranger for both local kyrgyz people and russians...
I have a very different mentality... And that hurts me every time i need to go and meet people to do the job, or just to get something.
I must pretend to be strong all time long, and i can't maintain any chillout experience. That kind of living consuming a lot of energy, when you should take care about everything.
If i'm sharing my soul, consciousness it can be such a disaster.. But sometimes i do find some people, but mostly they only amazed of what i can do in terms of tech stuff, i can't share my thoughts, just a moderated ones...

Such kind of words - makes no sense to my people....
I have some friends in UK, Russia, they understand me..
I'm 28 and i prefer conversations with a nice, complicated people, who are mostly pretty familiar with aviation.
I'm trying to get license, flying Diamond DA20

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it is kinda complicated!
Was born in USSR in a very different environment.
I can't explain in a 2 words...
Now i'm a stranger for both local kyrgyz people and russians...
I have a very different mentality... And that hurts me every time i need to go and meet people to do the job, or just to get something.
I must pretend to be strong all time long, and i can't maintain any chillout experience. That kind of living consuming a lot of energy, when you should take care about everything.
If i'm sharing my soul, consciousness it can be such a disaster.. But sometimes i do find some people, but mostly they only amazed of what i can do in terms of tech stuff, i can't share my thoughts, just a moderated ones...

Such kind of words - makes no sense to my people....
I have some friends in UK, Russia, they understand me..
I'm 28 and i prefer conversations with a nice, complicated people, who are mostly pretty familiar with aviation.
I'm trying to get license, flying Diamond DA20

You have an interesting story to tell.
Good luck on getting the pilots license soon.
I have had my pilots license since 1978, I also build by myself a very fast 2 place fiberglass airplane called a Glasair-1RG, cruising at about 195 kts (225 mph). I have a 245 HP (Dyno'd) Lycoming engine, the engine was 200HP stock, with a Carbon Fiber constant speed 3 blade prop.
Diamond is one of XeVision's (our) customers. Mostly for the DA42, the new DA62 and the new jet.
I know the XinJiang area of far Northwest China very well, I have spent a lot of time there in the past (almost 2 years total), the mountains of your area are an extension of the same mountain range (Tian Shan) in XinJiang, your area is very similar to and borders it. I can begin to understand your feelings of frustration.

Last edited:

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
XeRay

Thank you))
Have you any video showing your aircraft?
///
When it comes about nature, it's so nice. That's why i love to spend time in the mountains.

I'm living in Bishkek, and it takes just for an hour to get there.

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
XeRayThank you)) Have you any video showing your aircraft?

Sorry no video, only some still photos.

001272500.jpg

001272499.jpg

001272501.jpg

Last edited:

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
Nice!!
It's like a very powerfull version of da20 with enough room inside, much richer look ))
I do love the analog instrument panels!!!
I can't believe that people can build such an... I know they did but u know... )))

P.S
I wish in my country were some glider rental companies... It's a wonderfull place over there to fly
Like this guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLBmHEHfgpA

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice!!
It's like a very powerfull version of da20 with enough room inside, much richer look ))
I do love the analog instrument panels!!!
I can't believe that people can build such an... I know they did but u know... )))

P.S
I wish in my country were some glider rental companies... It's a wonderfull place over there to fly
Like this guy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLBmHEHfgpA

Well it did take me 19 years from start to finish with a 10 year hiatus in the middle of it. (got married, started a family and a business).
So in reality it was a 9 year project.

Yes your country would be great for glider (sail plane) flying, or hang gliding and paragliding.
The Youtube video you attached is in Utah where I live too.

Check out this video from your city, this guy is riding a unicycle from UK all around the world. most recently he is in Australia. He has other videos from your country too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fNgIgzYd0

Last edited:

A_L_R_O_M

Newly Enlightened
Well it did take me 19 years from start to finish with a 10 year hiatus in the middle of it. (got married, started a family and a business).
So in reality it was a 9 year project.

Yes your country would be great for glider (sail plane) flying, or hang gliding and paragliding.
The Youtube video you attached is in Utah where I live too.

Check out this video from your city. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fNgIgzYd0

Yeah, it is awesome to have a nice, long projects, during your life. Now the time is flowing so quickly, i'm afraid i will be not allowed to do such a things... especially in my country due to another reasons...

Thank you for the link... will watch. Sometimes foreigners are getting nice things, looking through different angle.
It is a little bit late hours, 2 AM :)