• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SOG, Gerber

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
All SOLD or WITHDRAWN.

Vintage SOG Pentagon made in Seki, Japan. This is the good version! Great self-defense/boot carry. Knife is used, but in good condition and well cared for. Never sharpened. I am the original owner. It has a few very minor scratches. Scratches are from the kydex sheath. You can see several on the pommel. With sheath. Asking $105> $95 > $75> $65 > $50
SOLD

Gerber LST. Original version of the ultralite. Before Gerber started making crap. Very good condition. A few very minor rub marks on the blade near pivot from opening/closing. Asking $25> $20
> $15. WITHDRAWN

Kershaw Skyline Jade G10, Blade HQ exclusive. Excellent condition. Asking $65 > $55 SOLD

Benchmade AFO, combo blade, ATS-34. With sheath. This is the original, classic version. Very clean knife in great condition. A few very faint wear marks on stonewashed blade and 2 dings on aluminum handle (please see closeup). The new version sells for around $225. With sheath. Asking $135 > $115 > $105 > $95 SOLD

Benchmade Sequel 707, silver, plain blade. Discontinued by BM, but one of the best EDCs I've ever carried. Excellent condition. Two tiny knicks that I challenge you to find. Part of me is hoping there's no interest in this knife so I can keep it! Ships in silver BM box. Asking $115 . WITHDRAWN

Gerber Gator, plain blade, 420HC. Brand new, never used. With sheath. Asking $25, including shipping.
TRADED

Last edited:

Captvideo

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Benchmade AFO, Gerber Gator

Post pic of skyline? Is it black blade?

DMG

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS or Trade "Classics!": SOG, Gerber

I'll take the pentagon and LST. Dmg_ at MSN dot com