• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Alephs and Early Brass Peaks

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
nm1WMcQ.jpg

1. Chrome McGizmo Aleph 3 build with 1x123 body and bald tail cap. Seoul LED, single mode. Excellent condition. Price $225. $215 $205 $195 $175 $160 SOLD

2. Aleph 19 build with 1.5x123 body and Surefire Z68 tailcap. LE was built by datiLED using a wquiles Joule Thief board and a 4000K XPL HI emitter. Included battery spacers enable you to use AAA or AA or CR123 primaries in this light. Do not use lithium ions. Very good condition. Price $175. WITHDRAWN

3. Aleph 19 head only. Black HA with black Novatac crenelated bezel. Bad Boy Next Gen 750 SSC P4 U-bin, single mode. This is the head only and working fine, but not a complete light. Very good condition. Price $75. SOLD

4, 5, and 6. I would like to try to sell these lights together as one lot. Early style brass Peaks, AAA with 3 LEDs, AA with 5 LEDs, and CR123 with 7 LEDs. The AAA and AA have lug ends; the CR123 has a keychain end. The AA with the lug end was described by my seller as a prototype that never made it into production. Condition is very good for vintage lights like these, although the CR123 has a couple of darkish spots on it that I have not tried to remove or polish out. Price is $200 for the lot. SOLD

The first "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over other communications. US shipping only on these. Shipping and fees included in the prices.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Alephs and Early Brass Peaks

Number 3 is sold to mcbrat. Thank you.

Edit: will ship Friday.

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump with another big price drop. This light will make a fine addition to somebody's Aleph collection.

archimedes

Flashaholic

.... This light will make a fine addition to somebody's Aleph collection.

Not sure if VoB (Adventure Sport Flashlights) is still making his Aleph triple light engines, but for a while the A3 bezel was in high demand to host these

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Honestly, guys, the chrome Aleph 3 is a stunning light, a classic, and a worthy addition to any Aleph/McGizmo collection.

igyqnq.jpg

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Aleph 3 is still available, now with a new lower price.

Edit: one good fellow has now bought the Aleph 3, so this thread is closed.

Last edited: