Most compact 18650 light in the universe

mickb

Enlightened
..that has a remote pressure switch/tail cap and cord available for it. This is for a specific weapon mount on 22LR firearm so high light output and recoil resistance are not as important. Just after the most compact and preferably lightest anyone might know of?

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
The smallest would cause heat issues if you are going to use the cell power to light something not right under your nose. The optimal size, IMHO, will be around 6P and larger. Malkoff M61HOT MD2, for example ;)

Keitho

Enlightened
Convoy S6 is 115mm long, 24mm dia. I don't have direct experience with these hosts, but I think someone makes remotes for them, or maybe they even even Lego with the C8 remotes.

If you can give up the remote, the ZL SC63 is shockingly small, 92.5 mm long, 24 mm head and a 21 mm body. It is hard to find a waterproof 18650 case that is any smaller, and this case can produce over 1000 lumens! The universe might have a smaller 18650 light somewhere, but not my corner of it.

mickb

Enlightened
Need the remote, its a rifle light, I don't think that zebralight has one for it. The 6P and malkoff are heavy. The s2 is very light, I might give Pflexpro a try. Also found a couple of nitecores MT20C, MT2C under 3 ounces and 5" might just stick with something like that.

Latest posts