• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

About Imalent DX80 delayed shipment notice

imalent

Enlightened
Notice
Dear All,

Thanks for choosing Imalent DX80. Since we found the present DX80 has quality problem which is unacceptable, we decided to change all circuit and reproduce it. It will take us 20 to 30 days. We do apologize for the inconvenience. However, a perfect high performance flashlight is most important. Anyone who preordered can request full refund or exchange to other model anytime. If you choose to wait, you will have prior right to get DX80 earlier than others.

We are really sorry.
Best regards
Imalent team
2017-8-29

Sen0rphil

Newly Enlightened
I have pre ordered my dx80 already and can say that I am very happy to wait as long as it takes to get a trouble free flashlight. I am glad imalent has chosen to do this rather than release a substandard flashlight.

imalent

Enlightened
I have pre ordered my dx80 already and can say that I am very happy to wait as long as it takes to get a trouble free flashlight. I am glad imalent has chosen to do this rather than release a substandard flashlight.
Hello,

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best regards

my9221

Newly Enlightened
Hi imalent,
goinggear.com is currently accepting orders. Is this OK for this batch?

my9221

Newly Enlightened
Hi imalent,
goinggear.com is currently accepting orders. Is this OK for this batch?

Wasiq

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Best regards

HI. So I want to buy it new flashlight the dx80. But it looks like there was some issue with chips that u guys r fixing. So u will be sending the fixed version later on. But there r still some sellers on aliexpress website who r selling it. Are those the defective version flashlights? How can I be sure if they r selling the fixed version or not? Awaiting it reply. Thx.

airwingsjonas

Newly Enlightened
Hi, received an email from Bangood today, my DX80 is on its way, what a relief after waiting for more than a month (ordered this on Aug. 2) they are finally shipping it to me. I almost cancelled my order but sure glad I waited. I hope this is the updated version.

airwingsjonas

Newly Enlightened
I just received my unit today and all I can say is that I am pleased with it. There are no flaws like blemish or dent and their anodization has improved a lot compared to previous imalent model. The only negative part is the charger malfunction after only a couple of minutes of charging. I read from other owner the same thing happened to them. I hope Imalent and Banggood send another charging adaptor that can handle this type of battery.