• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SureFire Pistol/Light Leash, Malkoff M61N ADDED

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
Discontinued 2010/2011 Surefire PL Pistol/Flashlight Leash. Very well built, strong Velcro, heavy duty nylon webbing and heat shrunk cable ends.
Asking $20 shipped
q587tfH.jpg

CPL3zT0.jpg

XPgDqys.jpg

Brand new Malkoff M61N, 4000k XP-G2. Not even 5 minutes on it. Paid $52 shipped for it from Gene, asking $42 shipped SOLD

lyIh1Nz.jpg

dS1dK6J.jpg

I have a black HA Surefire G2L head for sale, in good shape, minor wear around the edges. Led has a small black spot in the center, doesn't seem to be detrimental to the beam, but may not be full brightness anymore. I picked this one up used so I never saw if it was any brighter when it was new.

Payment via PayPal, CONUS only please.

Asking $15 shipped SOLD
9VCae0F.jpg

hrrEThk.jpg

xCyomA9.jpg

Last edited:

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
Re: Surefire KX4-BKHA PRICE DROP

Rainproof and a quick dunk I'm sure, yes. Of course the host the head goes on would have to be waterproof as well.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire KX4, rare PL Pistol Leash

I'll take this. PM Sent

I have a black HA Surefire G2L head for sale, in good shape, minor wear around the edges. Led has a small black spot in the center, doesn't seem to be detrimental to the beam, but may not be full brightness anymore. I picked this one up used so I never saw if it was any brighter when it was new.

Payment via PayPal, CONUS only please.

Asking $15 shipped

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire KX4, SF PL Pistol Leash

I'll take the M61N per my PM. Payment sent. Thanks.