Need advice for powerful compact light for hiking. Details inside

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Hello.
After last weekend, which I spent while boating I understand that I need replacement for my Fenix TK32 and Lumintop TD16. Reason: those light have very narrow beam but good for their size throw. Im looking for one light with ANSI beam distance above 600 m and beam profile closely like Meteor M43. At this moment Im looking at Eagtac MX series and Niwalker MM18. But Eagtac while throwing far has narrow side light profile and recently the only candidate is mm18. Size of light also matters - it would be very nice to find nearly soda can format or little smaller. Great thanks for you suggestoins.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at the Nitecore P30. Single 18650 with a larger head for great throw. A strong narrow center beam, with a good amount of spill still to the sides. Since it is a single cell, it is not going to have the run time of a pop can light, but it is rated for an hour on Turbo (1,000 lumens) and three hours on High (400 lumens). Frankly, I would much rather have a light like this on my belt than a pop can light (I have one of those too).

camelight

Newly Enlightened
A litel bigger than you want but chack the acebeam k60
5000lm 700m throw runs on 4 18650.

Keitho

Enlightened
Might be too obvious, but if you like the M43 beam and form factor, and want 600-640m throw, Vinh has two options in his M43vn.

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Look at the Nitecore P30. Single 18650 with a larger head for great throw. A strong narrow center beam, with a good amount of spill still to the sides. Since it is a single cell, it is not going to have the run time of a pop can light, but it is rated for an hour on Turbo (1,000 lumens) and three hours on High (400 lumens). Frankly, I would much rather have a light like this on my belt than a pop can light (I have one of those too).

Not bad. Will try it if I could find P30 in nearby retail store. Very good characteristics. Thanks.

Ziggie

Newly Enlightened
Might be too obvious, but if you like the M43 beam and form factor, and want 600-640m throw, Vinh has two options in his M43vn.
Whoops... Besides price and shipping to Ukraine - it is exactly what I want. Will PM to VN about shipping and other details. Thanks

Keitho

Enlightened
Whoops... Besides price and shipping to Ukraine - it is exactly what I want. Will PM to VN about shipping and other details. Thanks
People have been selling on this forum, too. Maybe a WTB post would get you one cheaper than new, with someone willing to ship to Asia.