• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Want HDS HCRI 120 Lumen for Ra HCRI 100 lumen or HDS HCRI 140 lumen

mbw_151

Enlightened
I'm looking for an HDS EDS HCRI 120 lumen (XP-G2 emitter about 3500K). I have to offer a Ra HCRI 100 lumen (SSC P4 emitter) with additional raised button end cap or an HDS EDC HCRI 140 lumen (Nichia emitter). Both are in like new condition with original packaging and documents. Each lived on my dresser for a while. Both are great lights, but I'm stuck on the XP-G2's warmer tint for low lumen outputs and mine is AWOL.

archimedes

Flashaholic
No 120 here, but sure enjoy the two HDS HCRI SSC P4 100's I've had.

Very nice offer for someone who shares my taste in emitters and tints :)

Good luck on your search ....

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only five warm XP-G2 HCRI lights were made, all 3000K rotaries.
The regular 120 HCRI was an XP-G at 3700K. Many more of these were made and sold; most 120 lumens and fewer 140 lumens. One just sold today here on CPF.
That said, what you're offering up (SSC P4) is a solid light and definitely one of my favorites. Good luck!

Last edited:

TheMediocrePirate

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I have an old RA clicky 140 from 2008, which I believe is the model with the Golden Dragon emitter I haven't used in a looong time (don't really remember if it had a warm tint or not). I could get you some photos if that's a model you're interested in.