• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Peak brass/copper

MadeInUSA

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT: Peak brass for peak brass.

I have a brass peak logan 1xcr123 with keyring body. It has narrow optic and I believe was a "level 8" back when they used to have levels before the CTC pills. Really not used much as I always thought the brass was too heavy for EDC but it has developed a slight patina sitting in my tool box. If interested, let me know what it would be worth to you? I'm not too interested in lights for trade unless you have any big hotwire stuff from fivemega. I am looking for an elephant ii body for a super build. I can take some pictures and email them to you tomorrow if you are interested. If so, let me know your email.

thanks

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Peak brass for peak brass.

I have a brass peak logan 1xcr123 with keyring body. It has narrow optic and I believe was a "level 8" back when they used to have levels before the CTC pills. Really not used much as I always thought the brass was too heavy for EDC but it has developed a slight patina sitting in my tool box. If interested, let me know what it would be worth to you? I'm not too interested in lights for trade unless you have any big hotwire stuff from fivemega. I am looking for an elephant ii body for a super build. I can take some pictures and email them to you tomorrow if you are interested. If so, let me know your email.

thanks

PM sent