• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some lights to sell

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
1zzjgc6.jpg

I have several lights I am selling all are used and may have some marks on them one of them was a scratch and dent purchase and will be highlighted. All of these will be shipped priority mail to conus

The first is a Jetbeam MIX (MC-E) Searchlight. It has been used had at least two sets of batteries in it it is in good shape. There is some glow in the dark paint in the cuts for the removal tool? In the bezel. $60 plus shipping to you priority mail Now $50 shipped conus

302ysrl.jpg
2e20y2f.jpg

SOLD Up next is a Jetbeam RRT-2 Raptor that I got in a scratch and dent sale with box and extras. Scratch is shown in pic. $40.00

Next is a Jetbeam (do you see a theme hereJ ) RRT-0 R@ SMO Raptor that will accept either a 123 or an AA based cell with the adapter included. it has not been bored however it could be, to allow the use of a 16500 instead of a AA or 14500 cell. It has a re purposed Nitecore clip from a D-10 or 12 that I discovered would fit on it. With its original box and warranty card.
jv2ft1.jpg
jv2ft1.jpg

$50 shipped Priority mail to you conus. Now $45 shipped Last drop $40 shipped
11lkfhl.jpg

Up next is a Jetbeam JET-I pro the original with the original light engine that iirc was less efficient on med than on high. There was a replacement offered by Flavio but somehow he forgot about me and I missed out on the replacement one. With box and warranty card. $55 shipped conus. Now $50 shipped Last drop $40 shipped
9au8o0.jpg

2e0pmw0.jpg

SOLD Next is a light that was ahead of its time it used the hall affect with a magnet on the inside of a ring used to vary the current to the led it was called the Spartanian. I think it was made by CPF user named neoseikan A review can be found here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-II-Review-BEAMSHOTS-RUNTIMES-COMPARISONS-etc I have both reflectors this was never carried but does have some marks on it and the spring has come loose from the control ring it still controls but does not return to center I have never taken it apart to fix it but hear it is not hard. $55 shipped conus http://www.laymanslights.venturous.org/blog/2009/01/spartanian-ii/

SOLD Next up is my first PD I cannot find any record of when I bought this from Don but I know it was just before he started selling Titanium lights. It has never been modded it has the wizard II driver iirc running the Lux III at 400ma the lux was a TWHO. I did get one of his crenelated bezels though and experimented with anodizing TI with it it is purplish it also has a later model Clip as well as the original clip it came with. I also have a Brass cellphone button on the clip that was the rage back then. I also have the belt clip, It was well used I carried this light for almost a year and it has some character marks. I used it while I was standing watch at a BSL4 facility. A good light was invaluable.
It also comes with the original bezel. $250.00 shipped to you Lowered to $200 shipped conus No more drops I will keep it before letting it go for less.
352qfx2.jpg
xcp5at.jpg

Well that's all for this batch I have more coming. I also have more/better pictures if you need them
Thanks For Looking
My pictures got messed up let me know if you need more or better pics thanks
Chris
Now I am listing my Ti Zippo that I bought years ago I used it to practice coloring Ti parts. The color could easily be removed with a little bead blasting. the hinge is still tight and there are only a few dings in it. I have the original box and paperwork that goes with it. The insert is brand new and has never been used, I used a thunderbird butane insert. I would like $250 shiped conus insured. The first I'll take it followed up with a PP gets it.
33mvlw3.jpg
akwjdj.jpg

2u4myo6.jpg
2yufs6h.jpg

Here is the link to the ebay listing it cleaned up real nice It has sold and is being shipped now
Next up is one of my favorites my original #0038 SPY 005 it has been up graded to the STfu driver and seoul p4 led by Wayne Y it has two green trits installed and there is a tiny bit of ano missing at the edge of the "soap dish" I have not been ablt to get a good picture of it though. I would like $350 shipped insured conus to the first I'll take it followed by a paypal. Here are some pictures:
mu8ia8.jpg

9j3xhz.jpg

2eoiglt.jpg

bhzsba.jpg

This pic shows the ano that is missing it can only bee seen in the right light
33114ee.jpg

I have more pics and can try and take better ones if you need me to.

C

Attachments

• DSCN3928.jpg
    DSCN3928.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN3942.jpg
    DSCN3942.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN3945.jpg
    DSCN3945.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN3963.jpg
    DSCN3963.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN3964.jpg
    DSCN3964.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for all the confusion on my part. I have a bunch of ebay sales going on at the moment and I've had two offers on lights that I haven't even listed yet but were in the photos. so one of the ti quarks (the 123 ) has already been sold. Also lowered the PD price.
Chris:eek:

Last edited: