• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED HDS 250 Tactical Rotary

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought three new flashlights. After finding out that the HDS Rotary 200 HiCRI ist the most useful flashlight for me, I sell the two others. Please see T&C below.

HDS 250 Tactical. $245. $240. SPF to usdiver. Backup to Julie.
Like new. Tested out and that's it. Everything perfect about this light. Smooth rotary and centered emitter, perfect knurling, perfect everything. Very good throw.

BlRDCvs.jpg

eayOjBQ.jpg

B0LMaM6.jpg

bL5jX0r.jpg

caFLGNt.jpg

HDS High Noon Rotary. $180. Sold to someone who wants to remain anonymous.
I bought this here from RSType for $272. Only 24 were made. Tint and CRI are incredible. Perfectly neutral like the sun around lunchtime. I prefer the warmth of the 200 HiCRI. That's why I sell this.

This is used condition. The rotary has some grit to it when turned counterclockwise like many newer HDS Rotarys. And the LED is slightly off center. That's why I sell this for a rather cheap price.

ZQSjLhL.jpg

P2gwagj.jpg

Dzddy1a.jpg

59Bmzsr.jpg

Y8mPhnJ.jpg

PCJKxZN.jpg

OVEREADY v5 Dropin with 4 AW Batteries. $190. Sold to Croquette.
I got this new from Oveready as a replacement for a dead dropin. The packet is unopened. 3500 Lumen, red secondary LED.
This comes together with almost new AW batteries:

• 2x AW 18500
  • 2x AW 18350
Without batteries $180.

UxtwXe2.jpg

2fRFShr.jpg

pp9wpDP.jpg

HiMIezv.jpg

Due to restrictions (batteries) I can sell this only inside Switzerland or to the European Union. When you are from the EU you'll have to wait until I go to Germany.

Unrelated picture from Switzerland

7v20epT.jpg

Terms and Conditions
Shipping is included. HDS without batteries. Shipping can be from Germany and you'd have to wait until I go there (which is often). First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. I reserve the right not to sell. Particulary to people who themselves don't sell international.

Last edited:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS & OVEREADY Sales Thread

So! Pictures are added. Sales thread is now open.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's very likely that I'll be in Germany tomorrow. Yes, that "Tadim" Turkish Grill in Weil am Rhein. So if you buy today, it will probably be sent out tomorrow.

Croquette

Enlightened

Hello Fuchshp,

The oveready combo deal is to good to pass. I'll take it. Can you tell me if the batteries have been use individually or always in series ?
Send me your paypal address per PM.

Thank you.

Quentin.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

High Noon is sold to "Anonymous". That's a very nice plan you have in mind, "Anonymous"!

Croquette

Enlightened

I wake up at 5:50 and check WTS on cpf before 6:00 and generally miss the sale form US :(

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

v5 Dropin is SPF to Croquette. Please check again. Somehow nothing shows in my Paypal. Maybe the money is stuck somewhere at Paypal.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping & handling penalty to USA lifted

Shipping & handling penalty to USA lifted. I wanted to make sure that someone else gets the chance to buy the High Noon. That happened already. Shipping to USA is now included like shipping to anywhere else.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Shipping & handling penalty to USA lifted

Ok, money got through now. v5 is sold to Croquette.

Croquette

Enlightened
Re: Shipping & handling penalty to USA lifted

Sorry Fuchshp. Made a mistake in your paypal account. Everything should be fine now.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wake up at 5:50 and check WTS on cpf before 6:00 and generally miss the sale form US :(

Nice catch on the V5!!

My wee break at 2-3AM is usually where the US sales happen. For most of the times, too sleepy to decide haha! :poof:

Congrats to you both, great seller and buyer.

Last edited:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rotaries are sold out on the HDS website. Here is a chance to buy a perfect 250 Tactical with rotary tail at a reduced price. Who knows when they'll be available again. Grab it as it lasts.

I think the LED & tint is quite the right choice for a tactical light. On the HDS Website it says about the 250 Lumen LED: This LED produces a calibrated 250 lumens of cool white output. The cool white output is around 6200°K, making it somewhat cooler than sunlight at noon. This LED has a color rendering index (CRI) of around 72. Emitter: Cree XP-G2.

Croquette

Enlightened

Thank you for the kinds words Dave. You are a very great person to deal with too.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price Drop on the remaining 250 Tactical to $240. That's $29 below new price and shipping is included. For a "Like New" light. You won't find this on planet earth for a better price. Especially since rotaries are sold out...

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS & OVEREADY Sales Thread

What's the tint like on the tactical? Is it similar in brightness as the high noon or is it noticeably cooler? I m looking for a very very white, no cool blue white. So far my seal has the whitest light I ve seen and looking for another workhorse light to at least match it.

Last edited:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you compare the high noon and the 250 tactical side by side there's a difference. If used alone not too big a difference. If the seal is perfect use that every working day and buy another light only when you lose it (or when it fails).

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS 250 Tactical Rotary

TBH I am trying to avoid using the seal and certainly not fir duty due to rarity as it is one light that will never be available to us again...