• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Vintage Peak and Surefires (3P, A2 Incan, 6P)

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
I have several lights for sale. I've been holding on to part of my collection for too long, and these don't get much use anymore. I love my incans, but I just have too many.

This pictures in this thread will be broken up over several posts due to forum limitations on attachments, so please see the other posts below. First firm "I'll take it" on any light in this thread will take precedence over PMs, smoke signals, conditional public posts, or any other communication. PayPal only, please. CONUS/APO/FPO shipping is included, no international shipping at this time, please. Prices are firm. No trades, please...unless you have a Malkoff M61LLL 219 or a Neutral Hound Dog. Thanks for looking!!

1.) Surefire A2-HA-YG. PICTURES ATTACHED IN THIS POST. This is the old incandescent version. THIS LIGHT IS A USER. It has seen two tours of Iraq and a lot of duty use stateside. The anodizing is missing some spots (one large), the knurling has wear, and the clip was shaved off. The lamp assembly is good, and the LED ring works; the tailcap also works as intended. Included is the original Surefire box, manual, and original lanyard (lanyard is still sealed). This light will never win a beauty contest, but it's perfect for a hard use beater. No batteries included. $100 shipped. ***Traded to teak***

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3043.jpg
    IMG_3043.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3044.jpg
    IMG_3044.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Vintage Peak and Surefires (3P, A2 Incan, 6P, G2, P91)

2.) Peak Brass 2x "N" cell light. I was told this was a one-off prototype. It has the removable keychain attachment at the top, takes 2x N cells (alkalines readily available and NiMH can be found with some hunting). Good runtime, appears to be a 5mm Nichia (angry blue and all). Fun little light. Great shape with only a few light marks around the body. $100 shipped. ***SOLD to McBrat***
IMG_3036.jpg IMG_3035.jpg IMG_3034.jpg

3.) Surefire P90 lamp assembly. Took this out of a NIB Surefire 9P I bought a few years back and it has sat in the drawer since. Just tested, fires fine. $20 shipped, $15 if you buy it with any other light.***WITHDRAWN***
IMG_3039.jpg

4.) Surefire G2, black. This light has seen light use. Includes a working P60 incandescent lamp assembly with low hours. $35 shipped ($30 if you buy it with any other item).***WITHDRAWN***

Attachments

• IMG_3021.jpg
    IMG_3021.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

5.) Surefire 3P. This is a user, see the pictures in this post. Worst is on around the face of the bezel from standing it on end. Marks in the anodizing on the bezel, and tailcap, light marks on the body. Works 100%, and includes a working Laser Products (Surefire) Made in Mexico R30 lamp assembly! $120 shipped. ***Traded to teak***
IMG_3033.jpg IMG_3032.jpg IMG_3023.jpg IMG_3028.jpg IMG_3029.jpg

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

6.) Surefire 6P with old school 2-piece cardboard box. Anti-roll bezel, 2 flats on the body, and older (small button) tailcap. Light wear to annodizing as it was carried and used, but nice shape overall. (Note, this one has the metal bezel with a plastic window. As is common, it has some light marks in the lens, but still works fine.) This one includes a genuine Surefire P60L LED drop-in (you know, the angry blue one), not the stock P60 incandescent. $50 shipped. ***SOLD to teak***
IMG_3053.jpg IMG_3055.jpg IMG_3058.jpg IMG_3057.jpg IMG_3059.jpg

Last edited: