• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [All Sold]

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello!
This is my favorite small knife design, but anymore I just carry a Victorinox so I've decided to sell these. Both have been carried some. The stealth titanium one has some light scratches on the surface but nothing that I could get the camera to pick up. The carbon fiber got back from Spyderco warranty dept and they fixed an issue with the scales so it is in great shape. It's just sat in a shelf since then.

I'm asking $105 for the stealth titanium Chaparral and $77 now $70 for the carbon fiber.

Prices include tracked shipping in the CONUS. First "I'll take it" gets it. Payment by Paypal.

37112043255_c028018395_c.jpg

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spyderco Chaparral in Titanium and Carbon Fiber

FYI: I am pretty sure that Ti Chap is call Stealth not Stepped. ;) Those are super nice knives at a great price.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are correct sir. Stealth Titanium Chaparral model C152TIP and carbon fiber model C152CFP.

Thanks!

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's actually a different model. The one I have here is C152TIP.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

There are currently (4) models of the Chaparral on the market. To my knowledge, none of them are referred to as a stealth anything.

The (2) titanium models are described as stepped titanium due to the texturing of the scales.

If you search for that number on the Spyderco site, there's nothing referring stealth, that I was able to find.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

To help clear any confusion: Search the Spyderco Forum for Chaparral Stealth. You will see it is much different. Huge price difference, I assume, due to the machining differences between it and the Stepped.
I know cause at one time I owned both of them at one time. :thumbsup:
BTW, if you read enough on the Spyderco Forum, you will see where Sal explains how the "Stealth" version came about. If you like Spyderco, I suggest you sign up for the Spyder Byte "bi monthly" email news letter. Also order their Catalog.
I think they are some of the best values in knives. FWIW: I am surprised these are still available.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I'll have a look. I read the Spyderco Forums every day and have never heard of a Stealth Chaparral. I'll have to do more research. Thanks for the info.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop to $70 for the CF Chaparral. I won't drop the price on the titanium though as I'd rather just keep it.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop to $70 for the CF Chaparral. I won't drop the price on the titanium though as I'd rather just keep it.
Please stop doing this. You're making it harder and harder to resist... and I don't neeeeed one... :)

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please stop doing this. You're making it harder and harder to resist... and I don't neeeeed one... :)
I know right and I don't need two either but.... it's so tempting to use the Ti at work as a beater and EDC the CF G-10

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spyderco Chaparral in Titanium and Carbon Fiber PRICE DROP

I'll take them both

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spyderco Chaparral in Titanium and Carbon Fiber PRICE DROP

Both sold!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got them and can't believe the textures, not like regular G10 at all.
Thanks