• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn. I'm looking for a Foursevens Toxic Green Preon P1 older style P1 with the flat tailcap. I may be interested in other colors if you have them but I'd really love a toxic green. Let me know if you've got something you'd like to part with. Thanks!

Last edited:

TheLonelyLumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB Toxic Green Preon P1

I have Classic Preon P1's in the following colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, and the LE Toxic Green. I am not particularly looking to part with them and in fact I was actually looking for CCT and CRI info for them to fill the blanks in "My Lights" Google Sheet and came upon this thread so I guess it doesn't hurt to see what you are trying to pay for the LE Toxic Green one. So what did you have in mind? (To clarify these are the twisty Preon P1s not the tail clicky ones)

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Toxic Green Preon P1

Bumping this back to life. I had a few of these in the past and sold them with titanium clips for silly cheap. I'd love to have one again so if you've got a spare or are willing to part with yours give me a shout. If I can't find green then yellow or another color may do.