• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Withdrawn] Leef 18650 with SF P60 converter

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I made two of these, and selling one (the second one, which turned out much better!).
This version has the Aluminum Bronze converter, and should accept any standard P60 dropin. I've got a basic one-mode in there right now. The head and tail are straight-up stock SF Z41 and the two-part newer SF tailcap (that I can never remember the number of), but as this is fully surefire compatible, any head/ tail you wish should work just fine. The LEEF 18650 body is of course, an excellent item. It loads from the tail, has a stop ring at the head end. The C954 converter threads into the body, making the negative battery path.

Price to be [Withdrawn] $130 via paypal goods & services. Shipping included, to the contiguous 48 states. I'll ship anywhere in the world, if you are up to the added shipping charges. Acceptance to be with an "I'll take it" posted here. Be happy to speak with you via PM on this, but first post here is the winner.
I'll include a flat-top 18650, which is just a basic one, but is fairly new and works fine.

SaOvBc.jpg

I like how the blueing turned out on this. It feels really good in the hand, with the balance being a bit towards the head, because of the beefy Aluminum Bronze converter.
9Xloqf.jpg

Showing the chemical bluing on the exposed parts. The driver is a 100% only MTN-17ddm, with the LED being a CREE XM-L2 T6 4C, about 4,000 kelvin color temp.
You can see the delrin isolator that completes the battery positive flow to the driver.
0t3LAA.jpg

The tail has some dings, the head is really clean. The body is excellent, just the barest points off some of the knurling, but really good condition.
FolyN8.jpg

Taken with my cell phone, but this beamshot shows what you'd expect from an XM-L2 running direct drive out of an orange-peel reflector. Decent spill, and a very useful spot.
udJyxH.jpg

*Edit
Withdrawn, selling elsewhere.
~D

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Leef 18650 with SF P60 converter

Sir, is this an E-head and C-Tail (without the converter)? ;)

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Leef 18650 with SF P60 converter

Good question. No, this is a C-tail and a C-head, with my converter. The Leef body tube has female threads on the bezel side, and standard C tailcap threads.