• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >> ALL SOLD << WTS:ReyLight ti tool, copper preon, quark Turbo, Convoy M2

gunga

Flashaholic
Okay folks.

I've gotten big into my spinner hobby so it's time to reduce the light collection a bit.

Here are some modded beauties that I'm just not using. Sorry for the forum quality pix. I'm on photo bucket and have not switched to a new hosting service. I can email better pictures if required.

Added: I also have an excellent condition ReyLight ti tool for $45 with box and accessories. Add $5 for the excellent preon clip (see pictures below).

>> SOLD <<

4 sevens copper preon.

This one has a fabulous Nichia 219C high cri in 3500 K. It's almost incan like, one of my favourites. Warmish beautiful tint. The LED is also on a copper sink pad for better heat handling.

The stock driver had bad pwm so I swapped it for a ReyLight tool driver. So the modes are l-m-h with about 0.8-18-80 lumens? It's a nice basic UI, always starts on low with no memory.

The light has been lightly carried. Condition is excellent with some patina.

It comes with box and accessories.

Price is $55 shipped USA. Add $5 for worldwide. Tracking and insurance can be added at cost (ships from Canada).

>> SOLD <<

--

The next up is a 4 sevens turbo Lego light.
The head is a Quark QB2A head, so it runs 1-2AA, CR123 and lithium ion (1 cell). It has been modded with a nice R4 5A2 (4000 K) xpg2 LED, so you get good throw with a very nice tint. The Centering ring was broken so I replaced it with a glow sticker for insulation. Don't expect perfect white wall beams. It's nice but the smooth reflector is meant for throw. The body is a quark QP2A body (2 AA) with a standard quark tailcap but it can run on many different bodies and cells.

This is a Lego light so no packaging is included. The light was built and shelved so it's near mint if not mint.

Price is $45 >> $40 >> $35 shipped USA. Add $5 for worldwide. Tracking and insurance can be added at cost (ships from Canada).

>> SOLD <<
--

Next is a convoy M2 I built.

It has the advanced triple channel Texas Avenger driver found here: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/48447

It goes from super moonlight to direct drive (1000 lumens +). It's very programmable but it's simple in use.

The LED is an interesting Nichia 319A, 5000K (80+ cri). It's a hex die the produces a nice clean beam. The tint is also very crisp and clean.

It has a lit tailcap that has been toned down with higher value resistors. The lit tailcap makes it easy to find the light at night and can be disabled but slightly unscrewing the tailcap. I can also include the stock switch or change it to the stock switch if you prefer.

The light was built and shelved so it's mint.

Price is $40 shipped USA. Add $5 for worldwide. Tracking and insurance can be added at cost (ships from Canada).

>> SOLD <<

I also have a good condition Seiko Black Monster (gen 2) automatic dive watch available for $325 but I'm not getting heavily into that one here since it's a light forum!

Pictures to follow shortly.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: modded high cri copper preon, quark Turbo, Convoy M2

Here are some pix.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1505285890.016613.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1505285902.050375.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1505285914.003477.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1505285923.148476.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1505285934.093994.jpg

phosphor22

Enlightened

I'll take the Preon 😊

jemab

Enlightened

I'll be backup on the preon

gunga

Flashaholic

Thanks all!

The convoy m2 is sold.

The Preon is SPF.

The turbo Lego is available!

gunga

Flashaholic

I also have an excellent condition ReyLight ti tool for $45 with box and accessories. Add $5 for the excellent preon clip (see pictures above).

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: >> PRICE DROP << WTS: modded high cri copper preon, quark Turbo, Convoy M2

I posted A couple pictures of the ReyLight ti tool with the optional clip.

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: >> LAST PRICE DROP << WTS: modded high cri copper preon, quark Turbo, Convoy M2

Last price drop on the turbo. I'm pretty much giving the body, tail and neutral mod at this point.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: >> LAST PRICE DROP << WTS:ReyLight ti tool, copper preon, quark Turbo, Convoy M2

Hey amigo received the convoy today! Looks awesome sir! It's a really neat light with the glow button. Beam is beautiful. Thanks !