How many lumens are these Flashlights? Cheapo ebay...

wauwau

Newly Enlightened
I got a couple of these(for a few years!) , they cost almost nothing, has a really good feel and overall build quality to them and are rather bright with a freshly charged 18650 battery.
comes with XML -T6 chip?

Mod edit. Hot link removed.

Mod edit. Ebay auction link removed.

[FONT=&quot]15000 Lumen Zoomable XML T6 LED Flashlight Torch Tactical Light Aluminum[/FONT]

I know they are not 1000 lumens, let alone the 15,000 advertised on ebay...
Anyone has had these and have tried out what light output they actually put out? I have nothing to compare them against so have no idea...Considering spending $30 on a supposedly better 18650 flashlight,however maybe it's not even worth the marginal upgrade if it's only marginal.

Last edited by a moderator:

ven

Flashaholic
Not sure which light, but if they cost almost nothing and cheap chinese zoomy................chances are its not a CREE led. If your lucky, maybe a couple of hundred blue lumens with PWM.

$30 is a reasonable amount, Convoy are a good quality brand for the money and come in various models. The s2+ is a nice compact 18650 light, the C8 a respectable thrower with xpl HI inside. Bump up the $30 to $40 and things do get interesting with the Emisar D4. Good quality cells are a must though, along with a good charger(none of the *****fire junk!).

Not sure where you are, but if USA side then check out mtn electronics for a good variety of well priced lights.
:welcome:

TCY

Enlightened
95% there's a Lattice Bright XM-L knockoff in it. 500 lumens?

Like ven said, do yourself a favour and grab a Convoy. You won't look back.