Hey folks I need help with my Fenix UC40UE

Amastro46

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks, long time lurker, first time poster. The other day I dropped my Fenix UC40UE from my ladder, the bevel received some damage and in turn shattered the glass lens. Although I am planning on getting a pd35tac from Fenix, I would like to repair my UC40UE. Does anyone know where I can get a lens for this light? Should I just grind the bevel down until it's flat, epoxy a piece of plexiglass, and then grind that until it matches the body of the light? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Anthony

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello Anthony, and welcome to CPF

Your post above has been approved, but please don't open duplicate threads .... Posts don't get approved any faster, and it just creates more work for the mods

fenix1

Newly Enlightened
Hi Anthony. [FONT=&#23435]We suggest you send an email to our Customer Services department: [email protected]. They will assist in your future course of action w[/FONT][FONT=&#23435]ith[/FONT][FONT=&#23435] your products. We are truly sorry that you come across this unpleasant experience, but we trust that this matter can be resolved. We pride ourselves on our quality, but also on our customer service. Thank you.[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix will take care of you OP. Best CS I have EVER experienced in over 20 years of light collecting. I have dealt with their warranty dpt a couple times and each time was a surprisingly fast turn around time and whatever issues whichever light I sent in had was totally gone. Fenix for the win again....