• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All gone..

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all.
I have a few lights that I need to sell in order to feed my knife addiction! These are just a couple that I have to let go prior to FSM1 next weekend.
Pics to follow soon!

1st up is BNIB still factory wrapped in plastic Olight R50 Seeker. This is the original 1200 lumen micro USB rechargeable one.
Price $90 OBO-Sold at FCW 13

Info from Olight:

• Features a Cree XLamp XHP50 LED, maximum output of 2500 lumens,and runtime up to 50 hours.
  • Side switch cycles through three brightness levels. double click access to Turbo while triple click access to Strobe.
  • Multi-function side switch featuring a battery power indicator which glows red when battery runs low.
  • automatically returns to your last brightness level from the off position with the built in memory function.
  • Built-in rechargeable 26650 4500mAh lithium battery with charging cable included.
  • Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
  • Ergonomic design with chamfered edges for a comfortable feel in the hand.
  • Lock-out function to prevent accident activation.
  • Waterproof up to 2 meters.

Next is a Lumintop Prince/Prince Mini package. $90.00 OBO-Sold at FCW-13
This will include an A1 condition Prince (18650) and a LNIB Prince Mini (AA).
Both are the stainless steel version.

• With an industry-leading Cree XP-L HD LED, Prince Mini delivery max 500 lumens by one economical and commonly AA battery.
  • Prince Mini has high strength-to-weight ratio, high corrosion resistance and high temperature tolerance.
  • 3 modes: Low(Default)-Mid-High. Press the tail switch to change modes. One-hand operated. There is no memory.
  • Prince mini is a nice go-to light which can be took out to anywhere.
  • Prince Mini is an unique and decent mini EDC flashlight that is perfect for flashlight fans or gift.

Lastly is a Titanium Firefly 2.0. $150- SOLD

Here is a link to the Kickstarter page with lots of info.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2112614854/firefly-20-a-flashlight-you-can-always-find-in-the

Here's a link to a review here on CPF by user NoNotAgain.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...duction-version-of-the-Titanium-Firefly-light

Any questions on prices or to make offers please send via PM.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Few for sale.

Are there any Trits in the firefly?

Edit: nvm just saw the answer in the post

PM sent

Last edited:

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened
Re: Few for sale.

Firefly received! Better than described, fast shipping and great comms - thanks for a smooth transaction!