• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **ALL SOLD**: Surefire Lights/Parts, Malkoff, Copper (anodized) 2D Mag

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Have a few items to sell. All prices include CONUS/APO/FPO shipping, payment via PayPal. No international sales at this time, please.

A firm "I'll take it" here in the thread takes priority over any other communication (PM/email, questions in the thread, etc.). I reserve the right to refuse any sale. I am a longtime member with lots of successful sales on the old CPFMarketplace forum, and I also have recent references available as a buyer, seller, and trader with other longtime members here. Please PM with any questions, etc., and I can also send more pictures of any item(s) upon request if needed. No trades, please, unless you have: a Malkoff M61NLL, Malkoff Neutral 18650 Hound Dog, and Malkoff M361N-LMH, +/- cash or other trade items as needed.

Thanks for looking!

x8y9Nql.jpg

SPF all to teak:
4) Surefire FM36 Clamp-on/Flip-up Blue Filter - $20 shipped ($18 with any other item). Lightly used. This fits 1-1/4" bezels (6P, G2, 9P, G3, etc.). As with most of these, it's a bit more snug on plastic (Nitrolon) lights and a bit looser on metal, but works on both. MSRP on these was $60 before they were discontinued. Just in time for hunting, folks!! :)

5) Surefire P90 (9V) Lamp Assembly - $15 shipped ($12 if purchased with any other item). This was taken out of my 9P the day I got it. I checked it that day and it's sat in my drawer since. Checked it again last night. Works great!

5a) Surefire P60 (6V) Lamp Assembly - $13 shipped ($10 if purchased with any other item). This was taken out of my 6P. I checked it that day and it's sat in my drawer since. Just checked and works great!

6) Surefire Z44 Bezel - $17 shipped ($15 with any other item) - This one has seen some use and has some light anodizing wear, mostly centered around the high spots of the anti-roll portion of the bezel. See photos above and below. Works 100%, I would rate looks at 90%, but let the pics be your guide.

SOLD:
1) Malkoff M61L - $34 shipped (currently on sale for $42.99 + shipping from Malkoff). This one has sat in a light with very little use over the last few years. Works great, but I've replaced my nightstand light. Photo above, and detail photo below.***SOLD***

2b) Surefire G2 BLACK - $27 shipped. Light has a working factory P60 (incandescent) lamp assembly. No batteries included (sorry, I've mostly moved to Li-ions now!) ***SOLD***

2a) Surefire G2 TAN - $30 shipped. Light has a working factory P60 (incandescent) lamp assembly. No batteries included (sorry, I've mostly moved to Li-ions now!) ***SOLD to xdayv***

3) Maglite 2D Copper color - $40 shipped. This one was new in the package until we moved a few months ago. My wife opened her up, so i went ahead and put her on the shelf. As new. Includes a Maglite branded LED drop-in (not the best output but excellent runtime), and also includes the xenon lamp in the tailcap. No batteries included. This color was discontinued before most of the others and has gotten hard to find. It's early enough to play nicely with most mods/drop-ins, too! ***SOLD to addictedmatt***

7) Surefire Z41 Tailcap - $22 shipped ($20 with any other item) - As above, this one has seen some use and has a bit of wear on the anodizing. See photos above and below. ***SOLD to DrafterDan***

8) Malkoff Hound Dog 18650, 5700K - As new. It's excess to my needs. $100 shipped for the HEAD ONLY (no MD2 body), $160 shipped COMPLETE (head and body), or will trade for a Neutral Hound Dog 18650. ***SOLD to Jimmyboots***

iUjAbWt.jpg
5F84VgD.jpg

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire Lights/Parts, Malkoff, Copper (anodized) 2D Mag

Tan G2 is sold to xdayv. Black G2 and lots of other nice items still available, first post is updated.

CONUS/APO/FPO only at this time for the remainder of the sales, please.

addictedmatt

Enlightened

Light received. That was insanely fast! Gorgeous light in perfect condition. Thanks again!!

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

Light received. That was insanely fast! Gorgeous light in perfect condition. Thanks again!!

Glad to hear it, Matt!! Enjoy, and thanks again!

Still a few nice items I'd really like to sell. Bump with price drop.

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

BUMP. Headed to the Post Office in the morning...pay tonight and it's on the way tomorrow!

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

PM sent on the hound dog earlier this morning. Thanks.

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take the tailcap, always good to have spares.

~D

7) Surefire Z41 Tailcap - $22 shipped

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

I will take the tailcap, always good to have spares.

~D

7) Surefire Z41 Tailcap - $22 shipped

PayPal received, thanks DD!

Z41 is sold, but the rest of the Surefire parts are still available.

**Package deal on remaining: FM36 filter, Z44, and both lamp assemblies for $45 shipped or available individually as priced above.**

Last edited:

KentuckyMike

Enlightened

Bump to clear out the final bits...

**Package deal on remaining: FM36 filter, Z44, and both lamp assemblies for $40 shipped or available individually as priced above.**

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

Got the hound dog today, its perfect. thank you.