• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

V54 Flashlight Collection

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Finally I am going to start my own collection haha
1f642.png

I will add progress photos as we go

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks great.
2 questions though.
1. You sell things as "display item behind glass never handled by public" occasionally... what does that display look like?
2. I seem to recall you always tend to sell the lights you originally plan to keep for yourself... is this going to fix that? :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Looks great.
2 questions though.
1. You sell things as "display item behind glass never handled by public" occasionally... what does that display look like?
2. I seem to recall you always tend to sell the lights you originally plan to keep for yourself... is this going to fix that? :)

I am not sure. It around the US and many other countries. I guess its just a typical glass display case. We do have agreement that the light can only be shown to the public by the rep and the public can not handle. I do have a comprehensive handling/purchase agreement.
2. YES!!!

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not sure. It around the US and many other countries. I guess its just a typical glass display case. We do have agreement that the light can only be shown to the public by the rep and the public can not handle. I do have a comprehensive handling/purchase agreement.
2. YES!!!
1. Ahhhh ok. I didn't know you had that going elsewhere. I imagined there was either a case like this already in your house in WA or you had some travelling showcase. Remote 3rd party locations makes more sense now... though now I wonder how a shopper would find those locations!
2. Awesome. This will be quite a collection over time!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I strongly uge you to check out your local thrift store! So many quality display cabinets! Everyting is really junk at Ikea in terms of durability compared to these hardwood old school.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice display case! Are you gonna mod the cabinet lights with xhp70.2? Lol

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool vinh, you should certainly have the best v54 collection in the world! A dimmer switch and choice of colour temp would work well for setting the v54 mood:cool: