in need of a cheap below $25 flood 18650 with a clip

joeynox

Newly Enlightened
i bought a convoy c8 and now i need a cheap flood flash light to use when im in a confined space but need that space lit. I am an elevator mechanic and i need a light tha twill fill a decent amount of area while im repairing what ever broke. Id like it to be as bright as possible , floody,18650, below $25 and a clip that i can attach to a baseball hat would be a bonus.

Poppy

Flashaholic
joey,
A convoy S2+ is a lot more floody than their c8. It is a really good general purpose light.

For $40 you might want to look at the Emisar D4 Quad mtnelectronics has them. Others make S2+ quads, I have one and it is impressive.

Some say... buy once, cry once.
good luck

Keitho

Enlightened
For a baseball cap light, I'll second the D4, with the 18350 tube rather than 18650. Sorry, just broke your budget.

You could keep costs down by putting together a mule (no optics or reflector) in a P60, S2, or other host. The reward for the work is pure flood for not much money.

Another way to keep costs down would be to drop down to AA lights or headlamps, which tend to be floodier anyway. Tons of options there. I prefer AA lights on my head due to weight.

Poppy

Flashaholic
I'll second consider getting a head lamp.

I have the [h=1]CRELANT CH10 CREE XM L2 460Lm Waterproof LED Headlamp[/h] - CREE XM L2 NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT
It can be had at $25, and IMO it is a bargain at that price.

For a baseball cap light, I'll second the D4, with the 18350 tube rather than 18650. Sorry, just broke your budget.

You could keep costs down by putting together a mule (no optics or reflector) in a P60, S2, or other host. The reward for the work is pure flood for not much money.

Another way to keep costs down would be to drop down to AA lights or headlamps, which tend to be floodier anyway. Tons of options there. I prefer AA lights on my head due to weight.