Looking for an alternative to the Olight S1R Baton

GoBucks!

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

I have been using the Olight S1R Baton for almost a year. Love the size, deep pocket carry clip, easy battery charging setup, and the lumens (for a limited burst of time). Looking for a new EDC carry torch to replace the S1R Baton because of a couple of annoying issues: side switch is easily activated in the pocket (don't like using the lock out feature) and the 900 lumens steps down too quickly.

Must haves: 1) tail switch for the main on/off or a recessed side switch to eliminate or greatly reduce the "in pocket" activation
2) same or comparable lumen output as S1R Baton for a longer duration
3) deep carry pocket clip, really want the end of the flashlight even with the pant's pocket or just slightly higher than the pocket
4) dimensions no bigger than 4" long x 1" in diameter ( I have other lights that are used for "heavy" EDC that exceed these measurements)

I am only familiar with "brand name" lights, but don't let that limit any suggestions. After some research, the Lumintop ED11 and Fenix PD25 are on the short list. The Klarus XT1C would probably be the winner if it had a deep carry pocket clip. Not sure if another manufacturer makes a clip that could be substituted for the stock Klarus clip?

I appreciate any help.