Custom / Titanium Flashlight Advice

anarchy84

Newly Enlightened
Greetings!

I've been carrying a NiteCore MH20GT for a while now. It fits my needs, but I'm looking for something a little fancier.

My budget is $400 or less. Preferably looking for something in titanium. Would prefer something bright with a bit of throw. I've been looking at the Sinner Tri EDC in titanium. Really like the light, but wanted to get some recommendations in this price range before pulling the trigger.

Would appreciate any input you may have.

Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello and welcome ... your post(s) have been approved, but this thread was moved to the "LED Flashlights" subforum for now.

nbp

Flashaholic
Barely used McGizmos can definitely be had for $400. My personal favorite is the Haiku, though a Makai or TerraRam may suit you. Lots of modularity options too.

Okluma DC1 or upcoming DC2 depending on your battery preference. Different beams than McG as they use optics but those are swappable.

I support these two builders completely - awesome guys.

anarchy84

Newly Enlightened
Barely used McGizmos can definitely be had for $400. My personal favorite is the Haiku, though a Makai or TerraRam may suit you. Lots of modularity options too.

Okluma DC1 or upcoming DC2 depending on your battery preference. Different beams than McG as they use optics but those are swappable.

I support these two builders completely - awesome guys.

Appreciate the suggestions! Thank you.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely a Mcgizmo! I've owned lights from most of the custom titanium makers, and I'm down to only Mcgizmo's now, because they are my favorite! The Mcgizmo Haiku is a great all around light, I EDC one every day.

Latest posts