Now Released Our TLSA 9 & C8 Series Lights... COUPON CODE

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Well FINALLY!!!
We just opened up the new areas in the store releasing our new little TLSA9 and C8 series.

The TLSA9 hopefully fills the wishes of many who have asked for a powerful "Smaller" light. The TLSA9 measures 4-5/8" in length. As well as finished lights, you can select your parts and design your own. As a little THANK YOU for your patience here is a 25% off code. CPF-TLSA9 Put that in at checkout for the discount. This is good only for the finished lights. Our ready to fire up TLSA9 series are just danged bright! 3000 + lumens… go browse around .

The new C-8 Eclipse offers up an XHP-50.2 and is a nice light. We hope this helps satisfy those wanting us to produce a C-8 sized light. We spent considerable time getting the internal component placement optimal in both of these series to help dump the heat. Both lights carry a copper pill. Enjoy! Here are a couple of images…

Thanks to all for the patience. We just try to do it right the first time.;) TL

http://www.texaslumens.com

The TLSA9 even looks small in a small hand!

tlsa9_boots3.jpg

XHP 50.2 :)

c8_eclipse3.jpg

Attachments

• TLS9A_Boots3.jpg
    TLS9A_Boots3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 186
  • C8_Eclipse3.jpg
    C8_Eclipse3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
These look great! Any chance for a C8 copper? Preferably in host form!

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
These look great! Any chance for a C8 copper? Preferably in host form!

It will be a little hefty but ABSOLUTELY! We are doing a couple of other bodies, those should be done by the end of the week. Are you thinking the XHP LED or something else? Just curious.

Thanks! TL

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will be a little hefty but ABSOLUTELY! We are doing a couple of other bodies, those should be done by the end of the week. Are you thinking the XHP LED or something else? Just curious.

Thanks! TL

Could be an XHP or a Nichia. I am more of a DIY type and I am not sure what exactly I would put in there. But high CRI is a must for me.