• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Ultimate tactical tail switch light is here!

Olightworld

Enlightened
The M2R is our brand new rechargeable dual switch LED tactical flashlight. This light is equipped with the latest XHP35 HD LED powered by a single high discharge rate 18650 battery with an output range of 1 to 1,500 lumens. The M2R features a quiet tail switch with minimal noise when being turned on for maximum concealability. The light can magnetically charge directly through the tail switch making this the most innovative tail switch design since the birth of the tactical flashlight. The side switch has a similar operation as the OLIGHT S series flashlights, while the tail switch can be switched between standard and enhanced tactical operation mode, allowing the user to access turbo or strobe mode with a single click. With its slim head, lanyard hole, and dual direction pocket clip, the M2R is the perfect tactical light to carry with you on any adventure.

The M2R Warrior is currently up for Pre-order in the USA at https://www.olightstore.com/olight-m2r-warrior?search=m2r

Most international dealers should have the Pre-order very soon as well

Key Features

• High voltage 3500mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery included, delivering a maximum output of 1,500 lumens.
  • This flashlight can be turned on/off from either the side or tail switch, making it adaptable to different operational habits.
  • The tail cap uses a quiet tact switch, and has both standard (turbo constant on) and enhanced tactical (momentary strobe) operation modes.
  • Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions, and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
  • Compatible with all conventional 18650 batteries.
  • Rechargeable through the included 5V 750mAh OLIGHT USB magnetic charging cable or the optional OLIGHT Micro-Dok (II or above).

sVLqSqL.jpg

zTzvYzf.jpg
SkAUYo5.jpg
9IFZee3.jpg
xxEcTrX.jpg
BQgln2k.jpg

Keitho

Enlightened
Looks like a cool light with a good UI. Any info on LED CRI? I love that there is a warmer color temp option.

Last edited:

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to this one!

Hopefully, it doesn't have a 'fire starter' tailcap with a live voltage potential across the metal elements.

Last edited:

stephenk

Enlightened
The Ui looks good, and good to see neutral options.
Is the strobe constant or variable?
How long does it take until it steps down on turbo?

grinsefalle

Newly Enlightened
Olight Germany stated, that the TIR optic, which was used in the prototype of the M2R was dropped and they are using a normal reflector instead.
It's a pity. I like TIR's and that would have made the M2R even more special.. it still remains a interesting flashlight though.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks cool, I do worry about those R tailcaps and stuff. I'm waiting for a m24? Tactical beast . I'll keep praying.......

carl

Flashlight Enthusiast
What happened to the memory mode for the tailcoat switch which we saw in the prototype?

If its gone, instead can we have UI groups to choose from?

UI#1 for tactical and UI#2 for civilian?

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today. So far, I really like it but tonight will be the test. It's very bright and the UI is nice. I like both the side switch and tail clicky. They are solid, not sloppy at all and it can be carried in a pocket which I prefer without all the bulk (unless you are wearing tight pants). It's a keeper! Just my opinion.

luis0321

Newly Enlightened
I just got mine too, I like it but to me it would have been better to have the 1500 lumens on momentary-constant instead of on just momentary-strobe.

Nursie

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
Quick question, how tough is the pocket clip?
My only experience with these 2 way clips was on a Surefire E1B back in the day, clip got sloppy really fast, I ended up losing the light on a train journey due to the slack clip
Even tightening it up with pliers didn't work
i love the look of the M2R but the clip worries me

Thanks in advance
Take care
Graham

Last edited: