• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nucleus Exotics/Unique Pieces

Although the Nucleus flashlight is discontinued,I have decided to release a few items from my personal collections, that I've been holding onto since they were made. Non of these lights have seen any use since they were assembled. If you're not familiar with these miniature flashlights, please refer to this thread HERE before making a purchase. I hope these lights will make great editions to anyone that's into small flashlights as much as I am. Although these lights show no trits inserts installed, I have them on hand, and I can install them at an additional cost.
So here is what I have for sale:

1. Moku-Ti Edition (Gold-Blue Version, with an exceptionally attractive pattern. 7 piece were made in total) $450 Sold
2. Zircu-Ti Edition (Purple-Silver Version, with additional colors from the other Blue-Gold Version. 15 made in total $450 Sold
3. Galaxy Edition body with Timascus tail-cap, and red Cree LED (Unique variation, only one made with red LED) $450 Sold
4. Black PVD Edition (Unique piece, with a color, that looks like dark graphite) $185 Sold
5. Beryllium Copper Edition (This is not as exotic as others, but very few lights are made of this material, 7 were made in total) $185 Sold

This sale is cross-posted on Flashlight Fanatics FB Forum, so please wait for my confirmation before making a payment. If you're the successful buyer, I will send you instructions for payment. All payment is through Paypal Goods and Services, which is included in the sales price.

Trit option: 5x green color vials $40
Shipping : $15 USPS Priority with tracking and insurance (Please contact me, for international shipping estimate)

You can see this images in higher resolution on my Flickr page HERE:

36650627063_49362108e0_b.jpg

This is the Galaxy Edition, with the Mokuti Tail-cap
37290386302_9c22d950a8_b.jpg

Comparison: Left side is brushed Ti right side is Black PVD
36610486854_da86c71ec0_b.jpg

Comparison: Middle one is Beryllium Copper, with copper on left side, and brass on right.
36610487304_94e847f059_b.jpg

36610487704_2366e5686a_b.jpg

Zircu-Ti on the left, and Moku-Ti on the right.
36610488214_683de0ea87_b.jpg

Moku-Ti in the middle on top.
32491561915_7805a9f7a2_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nucleus Exotics and Unique Pieces (World Smallest Flashlight)

Number 3. and 4. is sold through PM pending funds, I will ask the buyer to post in the sales thread as well.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

grab 'em guys! a rare chance. :poof:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Paypal sent for 3 & 4!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Well, although I already have a mokuti and a zircu-ti, those are exceptionally beautiful, so I'll take them too!

And last but not least, I don't mind having a second BeCu considering that's one of the rarest so let's make it a clean sweep. :)

Last edited:

Steve, you got it! You certainly the person, with the most Nucleus lights....including me:) To show, that your enormous support won't go unnoticed you will get one additional Nucleus. This is a non-working light (You're still gonna love it, I promise), but something, that was even more difficult to make, than the exotics. What do you think about having the acrylic version as part of your collection? Thank you for your purchase, your lights will ship out tomorrow, or Thursday.
Here is a picture of the bonus light. It still contains all the parts, but not enough material, to run a groove to connect the pill to the last battery.

36445026466_dca98a760b_b.jpg

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Hi George, I'm amazed and delighted to get the Acrylic, and I look forward to getting the surprise one. This really makes it a double surprise, so I want to say thank you so much for your generosity!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I think this brings my total Nucleus lights to 18. That includes the several dupes I now have, which are the BeCu, titanium, mokuti, and zircu-ti.

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Curious about prices on these. I must be blind. Don't see pricing.

eala

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Here it is:

1. $450
2. $450
3. $250
4. $185
5. $150

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Nucleus Exotics and Unique Pieces (World Smallest Flashlight) SOLD

@magellan - we need a big family photo when the younglings arrive! ;)

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Paypal sent for 1, 2, & 5!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes. I posted on the mokume, Damascus, and Timascus thread that I'll do a family photo when the new ones arrive. Watch for it on that thread.
Yes I did... but looking forward to see the new additions with the dupes! ;)

@George - Sir, is this a sign of new lights coming to fruition? :poof:

Thank you for confirming the number of pieces, you could open up a Nucleus dealership...:) It feels really good to know, that there is someone, with all the different versions in hand!
I'm also very anxious to see a family picture now!:)
I think this brings my total Nucleus lights to 18. That includes the several dupes I now have, which are the BeCu, titanium, mokuti, and zircu-ti.

Hi Dave, yes, it is certainly a sign for new lights. I'm working on several different prototypes at the same time. 14400 clicky is nearly completed, with only a few details to add, I'm hoping to complete and introduce it at the end of this week. Others are also coming, including some really weird concept lights....I appreciate the patience, good things take time:) Cheers!

Yes I did... but looking forward to see the new additions with the dupes! ;)

@George - Sir, is this a sign of new lights coming to fruition? :poof: