Friend on Facebook
color-twitter-24.png
Follow on Twitter
color-forwardtofriend-24.png
Forward to a Friend
Thanks!

Your support is appreciated!
The Battery Bundle is BACK

Earlier this summer I put out a 30% discount for this AA rechargeable battery and wall charger bundle to encourage more of you to make the switch. Well, I'm bringing it back, because we can do better.

I don't make money off these deals. But I do feel good every time another bundle or pack of rechargeables goes out the door. That's one more person beating a system that doesn't seem to care if landfills are piling high with single-use batteries or consumers light fire to their hard-earned cash.

So use code BUNDLE30 at checkout to save 30% on this bundle. You're saving money over the long-run, and you're doing your part for the environment.

Kontax Nano-Cannon Stirling Engine

I finally got a few more of this Kontax Engines back in stock. They make excellent gifts and pair nicely with an executive desk or office space. Personally I think this is craftsmanship at its absolute finest, and the technology is pretty amazing. They're also self-lubricating and basically maintenance-free. Click through to watch a video of one in action. They don't disappoint.

Lambda Two-Piece

The word's getting out on the limited availability of these Lambda Two-Piece Aluminum & Copper (pictured below) and Aluminum & Brass spin tops. As many of you know, the Lambda is the original ruby-tipped spin top, and this two-piece design is also the original design from my Kickstarter campaign. I love the contrast between the aluminum and the copper and brass.

As always, thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Jason

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kontax Nano Cannon Sterling Engines
Have Limited Stock on the Website.

This shipment won't last long and will sell out quickly.
Each one is crafted using precision materials and parts.
Very cool little machines.

CANNON-SIDE450.jpg

CANNON-FRONT-34_450.jpg

CANNON-REAR-34L450.jpg

CANNON-ARM-DET450.jpg

nano-cannon-in-box450.jpg

Animated Gif:
output_iPJF6D.gif

Animated Gif:
output_onjcry_4.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts