Best USB rechargeable all around headlight with running/walking in mind

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've decided I like USB rechargeable flashlights. Most of them provide at least one fairly decent output mode with a several hour run time so you shouldn't be caught with a dead flashlight. I realize if you were on an extended hike or something similar you probably still prefer a light you can change out the batteries.

With that in mind, I'm looking for a USB headlamp to replace/supplement my other headlamps. I would like to be able to use it for general purpose around the house use but also would like to run/walk with it. My avid runner friend had an older version BD Sprinter that she liked but when it finally died, she tried out this USB Foxelli headlamp.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RCO99SQ/?tag=cpf0b6-20

I never heard of it. Assume it might be Chinese. She claims it's good value for the money but wonders if she should have ponied up for the latest version of the BD Sprinter instead. It seems to be though, $75 dollars for a single LED headlight with a 200 lumen max (I know should be sufficient) is a bit high unless this light is really the cat's melow.

I've also looked at the Niitecore NU30 which seems a lot of light for the money but Amazon reviewers claim the construction is lacking, in particularly the hinge.

Any thoughts on these three headlamps or other USB rechargeable ones to consider?

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
The Fenix HM50R works for most things I need. A plus is you can also bring some cr123's if you need longer runtime on a trip.

hiuintahs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the Fenix HL60R........good mode spacing, nice neutral tint. Puts out a ton of light at the higher modes. I don't care much for the Red Leds but they serve a purpose when charging or doing a battery capacity check. Center strap over the top of the head is optional and removable. Rotation of light is about 180 degrees and so you can sit it down and use it as a work light if you don't want it on your head.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix HR60 looks like a great power house general purpose headlamp. But maybe a bit heavy and unwieldy for running?

elcidroyale

Newly Enlightened
Fenix HR60 looks like a great power house general purpose headlamp. But maybe a bit heavy and unwieldy for running?
Imalent HR20W is a fantastic headlamp. Infinite brightness but maybe too heavy for running. I use it for hiking just fine.

Nitecore NU20 is so light and offers a few modes, not too bright but enough light for running.