• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Firefly

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: SOYCD V10R Ti and Firefly

WTS: SOYCD V10R Ti 3 of 10 "CPF 2013", Firefly1) RELISTED! Minty LE custom No 3 of 10 "CPF 2013" V10R Ti. XP-G2 R5-5C1 with ti electronic switch. Empty slots for trits of your choice.See original post for more info. $250 SOLD

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-%93CPF-2013%94-V10R-Ti-Lights&highlight=v10r

*FULL DISCLOSURE*When used with AA/nimh on high and the battery drops below 1.2v, the light exhibits 'strobe' effect. This goes away when the ring is turned slightly to reduce the output. Does NOT exhibit this with CR123 or Li-ion. Otherwise, great EDC with an awesome tint and infinitely variable ring.

2) Minty Firefly with 219b. No trits. $175 SOLD

sUgE3ua.jpg

No trades please. PP goods (no gift). If echeck, please understand that the item(s) will ship once the funds clear on my account.

Price includes PP fees and shipping via USPS priority small flatrate box (other sizes extra)

Please email me at address below for any questions.

eurokenster at gmail dot com

*Disclaimer*I have the right to refuse sales to anyone. First "I'll take it" post does NOT guarantee first dibs since I also communicate via PMs and emails.

Prompt payment is expected. If no payment or contact is made within 4 hours 'without' communication, the items will go to whoever is next in line.

I will only ship to a verified address associated with the Paypal account. Please don't ask to ship to another address in good faith.

Includes CONUS only shipping as indicated. Insurance extra.

As always, I can't be responsible for lost or damaged packages after the item has been dropped off at the post office.

Last edited:

naddysaad

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: SOYCD V10R Ti and Firefly

Is this version 2 that allows replaceable trits?

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this version 2 that allows replaceable trits?

Is this regarding the firefly? For the Firefly, I don't know the version but the metal inserts on the head comes out and you can replace them with trits.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

As Gunga stated, all of the Firefly lights have the ability to use either tritium, stainless steel inserts or no inserts at all.

I've carried my 219B version with trits daily for over a year. A scuff mark or two, but no broken trits.

I'd purchase this one, but have a couple in Cree and Nichia so I don't really need another light.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
All production versions had replaceable trits.

As Gunga stated, all of the Firefly lights have the ability to use either tritium, stainless steel inserts or no inserts at all.

I've carried my 219B version with trits daily for over a year. A scuff mark or two, but no broken trits.

I'd purchase this one, but have a couple in Cree and Nichia so I don't really need another light.

Thank you guys for your help!

bump!