Titanium mini CR2 died

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
My trusty titanium mini CR2 that I've been carrying for years stopped working all of a sudden. It's still in the 10 year warranty but when I checked the website, it looks like the CR2 mini isn't made anymore. I'm hoping they/you have spare parts still, but if not, what are the options? Can any of the new mini parts fit inside my CR2 sized titanium head? This has been my most carried light for years, and probably the best, most convenient and robust all around useful light I've ever owned. I don't want to give it up.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, 3 days and no answer here or the four sevens website. I'm impatient, so I ordered a Surefire Keychain light today. I guess the mini CR2 goes in the broken lights and parts box. Too bad, it was a $100 keychain light.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
They replied to me within hours of my email. Try another browser or alternate email program. Or you can send me your. I'd of broken lights [emoji106][emoji79]

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems strange, In the past, I have had nothing but wonderful 47 CS experiences. Maybe try calling?
678-608-0308
M-F 9am-5pm EST

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I don't think they make the CR2 MiNi any longer, see if they can repair it. Seems like they should. Remember it was a promotional light, I carry mine everyday, and have a spare in the safe. Remember, when you find another you like buy two.

Hope you can get it fixed, if not try one of the modded here on the forum. It is too nice of a light to toss in the junk pile.

Last edited:

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Seems strange, In the past, I have had nothing but wonderful 47 CS experiences. Maybe try calling?
678-608-0308
M-F 9am-5pm EST"

Yeah me too. I've alway had quick responses in the past. So I did get an email from 4sevens-store on Monday that said I was referred to foursevens.com for the warranty work but I still haven't heard anything from them. I guess there's 2 separate stores.

Last edited:

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I don't think they make the CR2 MiNi any longer, see if they can repair it. Seems like they should. Remember it was a promotional light, I carry mine everyday, and have a spare in the safe. Remember, when you find another you like buy two.

Hope you can get it fixed, if not try one of the modded here on the forum. It is too nice of a light to toss in the junk pile."

I know, it's an awesome light with good brightness, throw and beam pattern, with all the programmable options I would ever need. Its the perfect size for me for EDC on a keychain, and it's been very durable. The CR2 platform is just small enough vs the CR123 platform that it makes a very noticable difference in the pocket. It looks like the module would just screw out and could be replaced easily, probably with one with a lot more lumens since 4 or 5 years have passed I'm guessing. Hopefully they have some that size. I even have a stash of CR2 batteries, but no other CR2 lights.

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I'm relieved to see you posting, RedLED.

~ CG
OH, I'm still, posting! Thank you for your concern.

All the best,

RL

Went to PR to photograph the damage in the press pool. It will be 100 years before it it is back to what I remember. Used to travel there with President Ford and stay at the Conquistador Resort, also with corporate groups. near Farajado, He tried to make it the 51St. state, which it will now become as they have a 100 year rebuilding effort, there is nothing left. I used to think about retiring there. No income tax, the constitution in force, nice looking Latinas, but it is all gone. I boxed up a ton of my wife's clothes (That she never missed), and sent them there, plus other things and money. Then the next week I was in Vegas for the shooting thing with POTUS. It is something every week! So sad my wife and I love PR.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic