• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 2xAA McGizmo pak

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
I would like to sell a Ti 2xAA McGizmo pak (no head) for $170.00 (Now $155, Now $140) shipped in conus. It is in good condition, but does have pocket carry scratches and a couple of small nicks. Hard to show the nicks with pics. It is not mint, but well cared for and works perfectly.

It is so perfectly engineered that AA eneloops make a nice sliding sound as they go in. There is just enough friction to make a very subtle "thwoop." Sorry...it is just very cool!

Priory shipping conus, PayPal. International needs to negotiate shipping. Thanks for looking. View attachment 6353View attachment 6354

Last edited by a moderator:

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS:(price drop) 2xAA McGizmo pak

Bump, and just to be clear this comes with the clickie, and it is compatible with the mule, sundrop, and haiku heads. It is also my understanding you can use other E series heads, but I've never checked that myself.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Bump...and one trade thought: straight for a 1xcr123 anyone?

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Very cool McGizmo body, sort of like the McGizmo version of the old MiniMag, back when 2xAA Incan lights were king. GLWYS.

Also I know what you meant by the sound as I have a couple of other bodies that do that. :)

Last edited:

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened

Can someone else help us out with this question? I don't know the answer.

Khsaccali

Newly Enlightened
WTS:(price drop) 2xAA McGizmo pak

SOLD to PoliceScannerMan. I'll edit the title when I can get to my laptop.

Last edited: