• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to INFRNL

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
I recently bought a light from INFRNL. Communication was quick and friendly, the item was shipped the next day, and the item was exactly as described.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again or to recommend him to anyone.

Thanks again, my friend!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump! I also did not realize that this place existed. Earlier this year, I had an 18650 related fire in my home, which, thankfully, was extinguished before any real damage was done. However, I lost a battery charger and about $100 worth of cells. INFRNL kindly and without solicitation mailed me a new battery charger and a care package full of the right cells!

Nice guy, good friend. I'd do business with him anytime!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Extra Cheers to INFRNL

Well, I know you guys know this already. Just to reiterate --> cool :cool: guy, die-hard Malkoff fan and a great contributor to the community... especially with the different runtime tests and graphs** he shared to us, invaluable!! Helped me when I was on a dilemma which one to get - M61T or M61HOT. His runtime graphs showed full runtime on both Li-ion and primaries. It's not easy to do these tests to begin with... a lot of patience, time and efforts are in place to make this happen.

**refer to: Thread: The Official Malkoff Junkie thread - Part 2

:twothumbs

Dvmx89

Newly Enlightened
I also had a very good transaction with INFRNL.
recently bought a hds rotary from him.
Took his time to answer all my questions,about the light and shipping to The Netherlands.
Item was shipped within a few hours after buying.
Just recieved the rotary today,as good as new and came with a extra battery.

Would not hesitate to buy again from INFRNL!

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another cheer for INFRNL. In addition to all the run time testing he has done for all of us, I recently posted that I had missed out on an HDS special run. A couple of minutes later I received a PM form INFRNL stating that he had one and wanted to know if I was still interested. A few messages later and that beauty is on it's way to me.