• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Modded/Pimped Zero Tolerance 0300ST

Dutch

Enlightened
Deal parameters:
No trades.
CON US sales only please. Only ships to US address.
PayPal only
I will ship as soon as I am able after funds clear. My goal will be to ship the next day after funds clear.
I will cover basic shipping and delivery confirmation via USPS Priority Mail.
If there is a strong desire for a specific shipping carrier just let me know.
Buyer will be responsible for requesting shipping insurance and the additional cost if desired.
These items may also be listed elsewhere. I will judge who came in first...
Ideally, just state "I'll take it!" in this thread and I'll inform you if it's already spoken for. Regardless, I am going to need a time stamp so this way will work great and also inform others that someone has spoken for it. PM is fine as well if that's the way you prefer to handle the deal. Ultimately, I have final say in who the item goes to based on the circumstances.
I can't be responsible for loss or damage once the package has left my hands.

FOR SALE:
Modded/Pimped Zero Tolerance 0300ST flipper with custom scale, deep carry clip, .45 ACP lock bar stabilizer from Bullet Beadz, and includes original box and original parts as well (with the exception of the original clip.) Also includes the attached lanyard and bead. What you see in the pics is what you get.
Used but great shape with no appreciable wear. Great lock-up. Nice grinds and great edge bevels but could use a little sharpening. I took this in as a recent trade/catch-and-release.

Priced to sell quick at $250 including USPS Priority Mail shipping in a small box. Great deal considering all the mods!
c76683ca5d65c0625cf9f4ca2ed338e2.jpg

208f33e60395a5db979e00410b8a7877.jpg

8b63b59681d0bed1171d2aa8ae17f83d.jpg

c157ff4a38cb2edf82e42d71b9904cd2.jpg

803ef44fd508de2732ee473e9c440013.jpg

Last edited: