Any one has the latest Zanflare F3 flashlight? Is it worth buying?

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I just bought this flashlight. I didn't need it and wanted to resist, but when I decided to get my nephews their Christmas gifts (flashlights, of course), I added this to the order as I had enough points saved up to make this F3 essentially free.

It's a new entry to the market under a new brand, but Zanflares are getting good reviews as a budget brand. I personally chose this F3 over more established AAA lights due to the price and specs. Cost/performance-wise it seems to be the best of the budget AAA lights. The main thing I noticed is that it's rated to throw a beam further than most AAA and has a higher candela count according to one review. It's not the shortest AAA light but I didn't really care about that. I EDC a 10180-powered light on my keys so I wanted an AAA with a clip that I can pocket on night hikes as a back-up light (my keys are in my pack when I hike). I wanted something so small and light I wouldn't actually feel carrying in my pocket, but wanted a clicky that would be brighter and throw further than the average budget AAA. The Zanflare F3 looked to fit the bill.

Given the lack of reviews on this new AAA, I may review it once I get it and test it out a couple times on the trail.