• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** FS: Various Lights and Parts! ***

Dutch

Enlightened
Howdy Folks!!
Deal parameters:
PayPal preferred. USPS Money Order is also ok.

CON US sales only please. Only ships to CON US address. PayPal only ships to confirmed address.
CON US sales only please. Only ships to CON US address. PayPal only ships to confirmed address.

If the form of payment requires funds to clear, I will ship as soon as I am able after funds clear.
I will cover basic shipping and delivery confirmation via USPS First Class. Add $5 for Priority mail! Please be confident with your local USPS service or request alternative shipping at your own cost.
Buyer will be responsible for requesting shipping insurance and the additional cost if desired.
Also listed elsewhere. I will judge who came in first...
Ideally, just state "I'll take it!" in the thread and I'll inform you if it's already spoken for. Regardless, I am going to need a time stamp so this way will work great and also inform others that someone has spoken for it.
PM is fine as well if that's the way you prefer to handle the deal. Ultimately, I have final say in who the item goes to based on the circumstances.
I can't be responsible for loss or damage once the package has left my hands.

If I know you, we can discuss modifying the aspects of my parameters.
I have done many deals for many years with impeccable service. Buy with confidence.
I am going to be listing more lights and parts for sale in this thread.
More to follow with new additions! So stay tuned and check back!

-------------------------

16 - *SUPER RARE* HA Olive Drab Leef 18500 body with Surefire HAIII OD Z48 clickie tailcap and Surefire M head!! As new! Mint condition! COMPLETE HOST only!!! Just add a drop in of your choice and you're ready to go! $225 --> $200 ***SOLD! ***

17 - *SUPER RARE* HA Olive Drab Leef 18500 body with Surefire HAIII OD Z58 clickie tailcap and Lighthound head! with sharply crenelated strike bezel! As new! Mint condition! I will include a generic LED drop in! $175 --> $150 ***SOLD! ***

15 - Yes, ANOTHER! :) OLD SKOOL HDS EDC Ultimate 60 XR #2129! Knurled FLAT standing tail. RPM stainless steel smooth bezel. ARC clip. Stainless hex screws. RARE! MINT! $175! ***SOLD!***

1A – Leef 18650 body. C head and C tail. Black in color. I am the original owner. Perfect condition. VERY RARE!! $100 --> $85 ***SOLD!***
1B - Surefire Z49 clicky shrouded tailcap. Rare. Out of production and highly desirable. $60 --> $50 ***SOLD!***

2 – Surefire L4 body and e2e head incan host. No bulb and no tail cap but otherwise perfect condition. $50 ***SOLD!***

3 – LS ARC clicky. OLD SKOOL! Perfect condition. $100 --> $80 ***SOLD!***

4 – FireFly III. Flat bottom! Perfect condition. $110 ***SOLD!***

5 – FireFly III. Split ring bottom! Perfect condition. $110 --> $90 --> $75!
bffef28042cef815d6a9cb6812d59472.jpg

6 – FireFly GEN 1! WOW! Split ring bottom! Perfect condition. $110 --> $90 --> $75!
3ddfe0906314e75ab8b561591c05f2df.jpg

7 – ARC Nylon case for LS. Perfect condition. RARE! $20
dbc70b9681d49e2663cd5eed8ac02022.jpg

fc23cf0eec44ac486a780b514f04da56.jpg

8 – LS ARC clicky. OLD SKOOL! Perfect condition. $100 --> $80 ***SOLD!***

9 – Surefire M3 incan host. No bulb in light but will include a new bulb sealed BNIB. Crenelated bezel. Perfect condition. $120 ***SOLD!***

10 – ARC AAA OLD SKOOL! BNIP but the included battery corroded so I cut around the packaging… RARE! $40 *** SOLD!***

11 – Surefire M3 Turbo incan head host. Non crenelated. Perfect condition. $50 ***SOLD!***

12 – Surefire FM25 2.5" red flip up filter for Turbo head. Perfect condition. $50 ***SOLD!***

13 – FireFly III CR123 body only. Flat bottom. Perfect condition. RARE! $30
108f10220a3a0fdecb8e18b71c9becae.jpg

14 – OLD SKOOL HDS EDC Ultimate 60 XR #3972! Knurled FLAT standing tail. RPM stainless steel smooth bezel. ARC clip. Stainless hex screws. RARE! MINT! $250 *** SOLD! ***

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hey Dutch ... lots of interesting vintage classics here.

Could you check your sales terms, though, and adjust to comply with CPF rules ?

Thanks in advance :)

Dutch

Enlightened
*** ATTN: Nativetexan ***

Your PM's are full so I cannot respond. Please let me know when you are cleared for comms. Thank you! :)

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
11 – Surefire M3 Turbo incan head host. Non crenelated. Perfect condition. $50

I'll take this

horizonseeker

Enlightened
my replies are not showing up, this is the 3rd reply...hopefully it sticks.

I'll take #2. (I'm traveling and may reply a bit late, but definitely taking it).

Thank you.

David

Dutch

Enlightened
my replies are not showing up, this is the 3rd reply...hopefully it sticks.

I'll take #2. (I'm traveling and may reply a bit late, but definitely taking it).

Thank you.

David

Hey David!
Item #2 is all yours!
I will PM you so we can work out the details.
Thanks!
Cris

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sir I know you don't ship internationally. But if I may ask, what is the Leef 18650 body, is it a C-tail, E-head?

GLWYS.

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened
I will take:
1A – Leef 18650 body. C head and C tail. Black in color. I am the original owner. Perfect condition. VERY RARE!! $100 --> $85
1B - Surefire Z49 clicky shrouded tailcap. Rare. Out of production and highly desirable. $60 --> $50

PM sent.