The PD35 Continues to the a Top Seller

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

If you don't have the classic
Fenix PD35, it is time to get one your belt. #1 Selling EDC light.

Quary%20PD35_zpslb2neyfe.jpg

Photo Credit: Jor Neutelings
Abandoned limestone quarry illuminated with a
Fenix PD35

PD35%20Quary_zpsqwhgqd6r.jpg

Photo credit Ruben Duinkerken

Last edited:

arKmm

Enlightened
One of the best all rounder flashlights at a reasonable price. I had one which served well until I upgraded to a much more expensive device. It's what I would usually recommend to most people who are not flashlight enthusiasts.

PaladinNO

Enlightened
One of the best all rounder flashlights at a reasonable price. I had one which served well until I upgraded to a much more expensive device. It's what I would usually recommend to most people who are not flashlight enthusiasts.

Amen! I have also recommended the PD35 (non-TAC) to anyone who's interested in a proper EDC flashlight.

While I too have upgraded to a more powerful, more expensive light (settled on the Acebeam EC50 gen II), I only a couple of days ago bought a second PD35.
The one I bought back in late 2014 is still functioning perfectly, despite very frequent use and abuse, but all things considered - size, build quality, price and output - I haven't yet seen a true contender. And that's why I wanted another one of these.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have or have had all the PD35 line. My personal favorite is actually the very first "850" lumen edition. The output is STILL banging just under 1000 lumens OTF. The rest are cool to of course. Am waiting for the XHP35 2017 PD35 IP68 rated with cash in hand!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Glad to see everyone's comments concerning the PD35. Thanks for your support!