2018 FENIX TK75 IS RELEASED! USB CHARGING AND 5100 LUMENS!!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
New Fenix TK75 2018

Hard to beat this!

Check out the perks for pre-ordering:
:twothumbs . Free USA Priority Shipping
and
:twothumbs . Double

nl-image-10-13-1.jpeg

Capolini

Banned
Sounds good EXCEPT for the battery pack.

Grateful I have the 2015 version[Modded],,,,just sold the original version.

Would never get a light w/ proprietary battery back where I would be dependent on the manufacturer for replacement and could not use the ever evolving 18650 batteries of my choice ;)

mjgsxr

Enlightened

Would never get a light w/ proprietary battery back where I would be dependent on the manufacturer for replacement and could not use the ever evolving 18650 batteries of my choice ;)

From what I can read on fenix website you can replace the batteries. It just has built in charging. Will NW leds be a option?

PaladinNO

Enlightened
I am VERY interested! I've been wanting a throw-monster, and as I own a TK76 with battery-extenders already (being somewhat of a Fenix nut), I've settled on the TK75 (have almost bought the 2015 version three times now), so this is very good news!

However, anything shipped to Norway valued at above ~43 USD gets a Customs and handling fee, plus +25% on the whole thing, including the shipping.
Can that part can be..."handled" somehow?

If the shipping to my address is 15 USD, the light is 220 USD, that's 235 USD. x 1,25 = ~294 USD when I receive it. I ain't paying that. The government doesn't deserve it.
235 USD for a parcel labeled "20 USD" and checked as "Gift", and I'll buy it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
From what I can read on fenix website you can replace the batteries. It just has built in charging. Will NW leds be a option?

Yes,,,,,,I have never seen a battery carrier[removable] w/ a charging port!

For me, in emergency it would be ok,Other than that I always use my battery chargers which will be much more expedient with no inconvenience at all!

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a nice upgrade!

Really liked the TK75 2015 but the controls were near impossible to operate reliably during the winter [cold hands and gloves].

Whereas the tailcap switch/control ring UI of the K60/70 is stupid simple and reliable under those same conditions.

May still try the new 2018 with the understanding it would be a 3-season light.

ven

Flashaholic
Like the design/look on the head of this tk75(not that different...............thats good! if its not broke dont......???) I would like to see the xhp35 HI in a neutral white option as well as cool white offered.

proceed5

Enlightened
Well done Fenix.
The 6-mode brightness and 2-strobe selection is Great.
Recharging feature Great.
2-button setup Great (w/direct access to Turbo).
Looks like this new 2018 TK75 is gonna be another fantastic light.
The spec does look like Fenix has made 4x TK47 into the one new TK75.

(will Fenix be coming out with a TK75UE-2018 ?)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Clarification: Please look at this image. It isn't a proprietary battery pack. It holds standard 18650 batteries. There is a charger built into the battery holder. Hope that helps. :)

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server...2018_-_10__23915.1507904469.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Please email [email protected] and we will assist you in locating a Fenix seller in your country.
Thanks!

I am VERY interested! I've been wanting a throw-monster, and as I own a TK76 with battery-extenders already (being somewhat of a Fenix nut), I've settled on the TK75 (have almost bought the 2015 version three times now), so this is very good news!

However, anything shipped to Norway valued at above ~43 USD gets a Customs and handling fee, plus +25% on the whole thing, including the shipping.
Can that part can be..."handled" somehow?

If the shipping to my address is 15 USD, the light is 220 USD, that's 235 USD. x 1,25 = ~294 USD when I receive it. I ain't paying that. The government doesn't deserve it.
235 USD for a parcel labeled "20 USD" and checked as "Gift", and I'll buy it tomorrow.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Glad you like what you see.
What is a TK75UE? I don't believe there has ever been that model before.

Well done Fenix.
The 6-mode brightness and 2-strobe selection is Great.
Recharging feature Great.
2-button setup Great (w/direct access to Turbo).
Looks like this new 2018 TK75 is gonna be another fantastic light.
The spec does look like Fenix has made 4x TK47 into the one new TK75.

(will Fenix be coming out with a TK75UE-2018 ?)

ven

Flashaholic
Can we have a neutral white xhp35 HI fenix please....or in the future (not too distant). You chose it with the fd65(great choice), why not the tk75:)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We will send your request to the Fenix engineers. If there is feedback, we will post here. Thanks for your input!

Can we have a neutral white xhp35 HI fenix please....or in the future (not too distant). You chose it with the fd65(great choice), why not the tk75:)

proceed5

Enlightened
We will send your request to the Fenix engineers. If there is feedback, we will post here. Thanks for your input!

yup agreed with Ven and
Fenix should release the new TK75-2018 in NW LED with the same 5100 lumen output brightness as advertised, afterall, Fenix has been hitting the right note with the FD65, why not incorporate NW LED in the 75-2018, common Fenix.

markr6

Flashaholic
yup agreed with Ven and
Fenix should release the new TK75-2018 in NW LED with the same 5100 lumen output brightness as advertised, afterall, Fenix has been hitting the right note with the FD65, why not incorporate NW LED in the 75-2018, common Fenix.

NW option would likely get my money!

NorthernStar

Enlightened
This light looks great! :) I allready own the TK75 2015, and i have waited along for an upgrade to this light. I think i will sell my TK75 2015,and buy this TK75 2018 instead! Will it be availably at Ebay soon?

I have som questions. Just want to clarifie that this light does not require any proprietary battery pack,and that i can use any 18650 batteries i want? Does the extension tube at the old 2015 fit to this 2018 verison? I find it a little hard to read the runtime data. How long can the light maintain 5100 lumens before it steps down, and after that what lumen does it steps down to? And this light has SOS besides of the strobe? I missed the SOS at the old 2015 version.