• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M6 package (gone); Surefire E1e/E2e package SOLD

Looks like for the first time I'm going to have to lay out ground rules on an ad;

Please do not post "I'll take it" and then negotiate or create stipulations. "I'll take it" means we've come to an agreement BEFORE you agree to buy the light by posting "I'll take it", or it means you live in the US/Canada and are buying the light within 24 hrs. It's rude to reserve a sale and make a commitment to buy BEFORE negotiating.

PM me an offer if you wish. I reserve the right to say 'no.' That is the worst that will happen. I will not attempt to put a hex on you, I promise.

Thanks.

*Gifted* User M6 comes with lanyard, MN21, original 6x123A battery carrier, two Lumens Factory HO-M6R bulbs, one Fivemega 3 x 16650 carrier, 6 x KeepPower 16650's with a Surefire style carrier and three 2 x 16650 carriers; lastly a Ripoffs belt holster. M6 has ano wear and a couple small dings. Everything works great. As pointed out by other members, the light reads 'Millenium' rather than 'Millennium. *Gifted to CPFer teak

SOLD 175 shipped CONUS$$
Surefire E1e and E2e combo. In used but very good shape. Nice ano with a few spots. Comes with one Tad Customs adapter and a selection of bi-pins (3712, 3718 and 4212); three Lumens Factory bulbs, one 50lm and one 90lm for 3.7V batteries and one 150lm for 2 x 3.7V batteries; one Surefire MN01; three Keeppower 16350's; four Keeppower 16650's with two 2 x 16650 battery cases; one Surefire E series booklet and an Efest USB charger. E1e as a slight fog on the reflector and a couple small marks on the lens that are hard to pick up under casual scrutiny. E2e in good shape with some carry wear and no pocket clip. Lumens factory has a 'long style' pocket clip one may use with the E2e for sale on their website. Please ignore pictures of E1e with a broken clip, I've replaced it with a functional clip. $$175 shipped CONUS SOLD

Last edited:

horizonseeker

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn

i didn't see a price in the original post. what is the current pruce for the package? i'm really interested in the battery carrier, regret trading it away. curious to the whole package price to satisfy my hunger. thank you.

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn

I'll take the e1e. My apologies to the confusion in this transaction I'm withdrawing my offer.

Last edited: