• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Sigma Brass 18500

magellan

Honorary Aussie
First, a correction, this is a Sigma, not an Okluma as I stated originally.

I'll be putting a few lights up to help pay for current projects.

The usual sales rules apply. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to any buyer. Once it's in the mail, it's yours, not responsible for postal delivery problems, but I'll cover the cost of insurance and tracking for CONUS to help sweeten the deal. Non-US buyers please PM me first for shipping and/or insurance costs which I am happy to split.

First "I'll take it" here gets it and takes precedence over PM or any other type of communication.

The first is:

Sigma brass 18500
Triple Nichia 219C High-CRI emitters
H17 driver
Sapphire lens
Medium frost reflector
No clip, but comes tapped and drilled
Mcbrat titanium retaining ring
Rear rubber boot

Comes with new Keeppower 18500 battery

Price: $395

I am the second owner and it has been a shelf queen. It was lightly used by the original owner, but there are no visible scratches or dings. It shows a light patina in the photos but will shine up nicely if you prefer the new, polished look. The little dark spots or smudges in the photos are just differential oxidation from the patina developing and aren't dings or dents.

The light has three modes, low, medium, and high. Don't know what the maximum lumens is but given it's a triple mod TIR it's pretty bright and has both good throw and spill. The Keepower battery was purchased in the last year and has only seen light use.

Just my personal opinion, but I really like the 18500 size/format as I find it a good compromise in size vs. power between the bigger 18650 and smaller CR123A batteries.

For those who know these lights, they're a great way to get a flashlight with a Mac-like appearance, design, and quality but without having to pay Mac prices. Then you can use the savings to buy other lights! Works for me. :)

Any questions, post here or PM me and thanks for looking!

http://imgbox.com/5SMaonzl

http://imgbox.com/9ulNsanL

http://imgbox.com/mVRllLck

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS: Okluma TinyDC Brass 18500

Ha-ha! You're right, it's a Sigma. I have both, and was going to put the Okluma up for sale too, and then changed my mind and put the Sigma up. That's why the confusion. :)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Sigma Brass 18500

First, a correction, this is a Sigma, not an Okluma as I stated originally.

The first is:

Okluma TinyDC brass 18500

Price: $395

Any questions, post here or PM me and thanks for looking!

OP quoted, to fix the edited title down-thread

Thanks @magellan for editing OP title, but you may want to consider editing the "Okluma" mentioned in the text of your post too ... just to further reduce potential for confusion

magellan

Honorary Aussie

OP quoted, to fix the edited title down-thread

Thanks @magellan for editing OP title, but you may want to consider editing the "Okluma" mentioned in the text of your post too ... just to further reduce potential for confusion

Gotcha. Good point, I just fixed that.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Per our PM Sir, I'll take this pending your kind approval. Cheers!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Ahh, good to know. I didn't realize it was the only one. Thanks!