• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold- Thanks CPF! (Continuation of the Monster sale.)

scout24

Flashaholic
Please bear with me, there are a LOT of items here, I'll add info, answer questions, and generally try to keep up with things as best as I can. Things got a bit out of hand, this stuff needs to GO!!!

Rules- First "I'll take it" here in this thread takes precedence over everything else. Questions are welcome, but there is no place holding. Sales are to your U.S. address ONLY, thank you for understanding. I reserve the right to do business, or not do business, with whomever I see fit. Prices include Paypal fees, and USPS First Class shipping. Prompt Paypal preferred. What you see is what you get, I have no boxes, no manuals, no batteries, no lanyards, nothing not shown in the pictures. I am as fair with my descriptions as I can be, as I would want sellers to be with me. Thanks for reading, on to the one big pic, and the descriptions...

29vjuxu.jpg

What's left-
1.SOLD A minty SF C3 black with a polished Xeno bezel ring. McClicky installed in tailcap. Stock bore, no bulb. $95.00

2.SOLD An as-new Surefire G2, black, all stock with a P60 bulb. $22.00 shipped.

***************EVERYTHING BELOW HERE IS SOLD**************************
Left to right, back row first...

Sold 2.Malkoff H.O.T. head on a 3 cell body with Malkoff clicky tailcap. This is from the first run of High Output Throw lights Gene did. Has a high/ low ring installed as well. $75.00

Sold 3.Stock Surefire G3, no bulb included, ready for your dropin. $40.00

Sold 4.Surefire G2Z Nitrolon. P60 included, has newer Surefire Nitrolon clicky tailcap installed. (G2X) $35.00

Sold 8.Surefire 6P, P60 bulb installed, RPM clicky tailcap IIRC. Stock 123 bore. $40.00.

9,10. (Both Sold.) Stock bore Surefire C2's, both have Xeno stainless bezel rings, no bulb or dropin. $90.00/ ea.

Sold 11. Older Surefire L1. This is a Milky ML1 mod, smooth reflector and stock driver. Cool white Seoul, IIRC. $100.00

Sold 12. This is a Martin D. White chopped Malkoff MD2 body, an MD1 if Gene made such a thing. Malkoff McClicky tailcap. High/Low ring, and an M61 219B Malkoff dropin installed. Runs great on single 123, 16340, 18350... $75.00

Sold 13. Milky MOAL head. E-series compatible, Carclo 1000-3 floodmaster optic, XM-L U21C emitter. Lots of mode groups, 1xLi-Ion only. That's all I know. $50.00

Sold 14. Surefire E2D incan head with a Tana SingLed tower. 2.8-6v 4 mode driver. Appears neutral to high CR-I, may be 219B. Teeth on the bezel have some worn ano, but it still looks good. $40.00

SOLD 15. McGizmo Haiku head that has been carried. Typical Ti carry marks. Has a Datiled 3 mode XP-L 4000k module installed. $165.00

***NEXT ROW***

SOLD 16. Surefire Z46(?) M3 head with a single mode neutral LED module installed. I BELIEVE this was a Nailbender module. Has lightly crenulated bezel ring with wear, but the rest of the head looks nice. $40.00

Sold 17. 17500 C-series body from Fivemega or Nitemods. O-rings are installed, ready for your head and tailcap. $10.00

Sold 18. SMall TnC made Mule I believe. Got it from Bob at RMSK? Takes RCR C2, 3 level twisty. Cool emitter,
stupid bright on high. $50.00

Sold 19. SC62W Zebralight. No clip. $20.00

Sold 20. SC52W Zebralight. No clip. $20.00

Sold 21. Zebra right angle unmarked. Neutral emitter. Has clip, Lol. $30.00

Sold 22. 4Sevens Atom. Red emitter, two stage. Low/Hi. $15.00

23-29- Malkoff dropins. (Sold) M61N, (Sold)M61NLL, (Sold)M60 with optic, (Sold)M61LLL HCRI-2, (Sold M61LL HCRI), (Sold)M61LL, (Sold)M31LL. All are a few years old, not current offerings. $25.00/ ea.

Sold 30, 31. C-M Surefire adapters, no idea who made them. Have had them a while, I guess... $10.00/ea.

Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Monster Misc. Pile sale...

SPF's noted, I can text or email Zebralight pics, Wildcat. Tinypic is new to me, that was their setting for "message board"... sorry!

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monster Misc. Pile sale...

Pm send for pic, I'll take the sc62w and maybe more pending pic

Edit: I see the pic now, guess I'm backup on the sc62w

scout24

Flashaholic

I'm making a list on paper, PM's to follow. Some answered already. Figured out the bigger pic in Tinypic, I guess "15" Monitor" works for us here on CPF. Thanks all!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

15. McGizmo Haiku head that has been carried. Typical Ti carry marks. Has a Datiled 3 mode XP-L 4500k module installed. $175.00
Sales are to your U.S. address ONLY, thank you for understanding.
Too bad..... good luck with your sale though. You have some nice items.

Eric