• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker TimebackVN II Spinner - Limited Run R

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just when I thought I didn't need another light...., have to pass, have to pass, have to pass....

+1 +1 +1 maybe if I stop paying my cable bill...?

Maybe if I told my wife it's for the kids. After all, it has a spinner

Last edited:

scintillator

Enlightened
Tempting,one could set it on strobe and give it a spin and who knows what happens?
I like C,is it a hi cri like 90 xpl hi?

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
Too bad these don't come in the same egg/capsule as the original Timeback.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Tempting,one could set it on strobe and give it a spin and who knows what happens?
I like C,is it a hi cri like 90 xpl hi?

I love this tint. Looks like 4-5PM Seattle Autumn daylight to me. I prefer it over Nichia 4000K HCRI but others disagree.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I love everything about this light but I am not used to the UI yet..Cant really access strobe or Turbo instantly from off...Going up and down on the light levels requires precise timing. I know this is a popular UI but I much prefer the quickness of DriverVN....I might do a run with these and DriverVN2 or soemthing....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Crazy strong Titanium and finish. Drop the light 3 feet high onto brick pavers and only two tiny dings.

scintillator

Enlightened
Well now I am mesmerized and feel strong need to get one of these.
One could also spin light on low or med to check for PWM.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Well now I am mesmerized and feel strong need to get one of these.
One could also spin light on low or med to check for PWM.

This light is worth the money! I rarely say that for tiny lights that cost this much! Just go for the stock light to save money! I am seriously thinking about doing a short run with DriverVN2 as an option though since I cant get use to this UI.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Not trying to be mean.. I think you guys are weird cause looking at the thing spinning.. lol .

Its addicting I tell you. I have not played with a light for this long in a while!! Also the quality is so nice you keep on wanting to look at it.