Jukebox LED lighting

jwaite

Newly Enlightened
Greetings. I have an LED project that I need a little help with and have no prior experience with LED's at all. Hoping to get some advice on where to begin here.

I have an old 1968 jukebox that is lit by two fluorescent bulbs that light the display, and another behind the selection buttons. The other lighting is at the top. These are decorative "fairy lights".
I am hoping to replace all the lights in the jukebox with LED strips, plus add some to the inside of the jukebox because I have removed the front panel so you can see directly through the door into the juke.

There is also a slide projector at the top that is lit by a regular bulb, but I don't mind keeping that original for now.

I am hoping to keep the display and buttons lights one color (white) and the rest of the decorative will be lights RGB. There are two available (two prong) power inputs in the power supply to plug in to.

I am just not sure where to even start. Do I need a power supply? Two drivers to control the two separate strips? Will I have to solder or is there a kit that will accomplish this? I know nothing about LED lighting so I thought I would ask some experts!

Attaching a picture of the jukebox for reference.

HN4hDBH.png

Any help or advice is very much appreciated! Thanks!

Latest posts