• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold or no longer available! Thanks all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I have a few lights that I would like to part with. Each price will include USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance CONUS. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

1) NO LONGER AVAILABLE! Foursevens MK II Titanium. Asking $65. Brand new unopened still sealed in the original packaging.

2) NO LONGER AVAILABLE! Foursevens MK II Rainbow PVD Titanium. Asking $65. Brand new unopened still sealed in the original packaging.

3) SOLD! Tain Ottavino V4. Asking $160. This light has only been out of the package twice. Once when I got it from Tain and once to take these pictures. It has ice blue trit and aqua glow in the head.

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Re: Tain and Foursevens

Here's a picture of the Rainbow PVD Titanium. They're great for helping find your beer in the dark.

Purchase with confidence, longtime member, in good standing.

~ CG

wPl9YIS.jpg

You're most certainly welcome. :)

Not my picture, but I like these lights so much I purchase all four of them.
YxiSPIT.jpg

The Ti. holds its own, even when compared to its siblings.

BTW, folks. These are neutral white tint and come with a usb charger & a high drain RCR123A battery. :naughty:

~ CG

TheJLew85

Enlightened

They really are cool lights. I bought all 4 of these and two each of the ti and rainbow pvd. I also have two black ones. I love foursevens but I own way too many of their lights ha. Someone buy these!

I just looked! They are on clearance! 50% discount for $42. That's an awesome deal! I think I will just hang on to mine. I'd rather have the light than $42.

That's strange. When I looked at 7:20am PST the drop down box was nowhere to be found. Now, again, at 10:34pm it's nowhere to be found.

~ Cg

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Egginator1,

I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks for the interest but both foursevens lights are no longer available. When I listed the lights they were still full price at $85 on foursevens website but now they are on clearance at $42 each. I have just decided to keep mine. You can easily get them both now for cheap on the foursevens site. Just go to their clearance section.

Status
Not open for further replies.