• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lottery - Battery Backup Charger GAC

StuGatz

Enlightened
WINNER SELECTED!

I have 2 (one here and one elsewhere) of these available for this FREE Lottery (Give Away Contest) GAC. They are both new in package. In the past they have worked well to recharge cell phones and small devices by way of USB OR wall plug when no electrical outlets were available.

These are currently selling on line for about $30.00 but since I do not want to deal with possible warranty issues let's do a FREE Lottery GAC, shall we?

Just post that you are interested in receiving one of these and a winner will be selected. The device and shipping is on us. :cool:

Portable battery backup charger: This very compact and lightweight pocket sized reusable power device is extremely portable. Charge it up, place in your PC case, daypack, book bag, or BOB and you have a handy portable power supply that weighs less than one pound. The rechargeable battery pack provides power with 20 watts to power/recharge with an AC and USB device plug.

The set includes:
The features include: Recharges personal electronics / 120V AC and USB charging port / charges via 120V household current / measures 6" x 3 1/2" x 1", weighs less than one pound, and fits in a pocket (easily fits a BDU pocket) / works on most any type of cell phone (mine depicted), BlackBerry/PDA, MP3 player, digital camera, camcorder, CD player, etc / contains a rechargeable Ni-MH battery with AC adapter / includes travel pouch that holds battery pack and adapter / battery status LED lets you know the condition of the battery / provides up to 6 hours of extended runtime that varies with the specific type of device used.

The extent of pocket testing was a little beyond normal use.

zElrp56.jpg

C5cs189.jpg

MCC3E8H.jpg

tug04Dp.jpg

W8PykO6.jpg

Come along for the ride at:
Gear Challenge
or at: Gear Challenge Videos

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Thanks Greta!

So now to continue... :cool: just post if you would like a "shot" at one of these great pocket sized charge devices and we will choose the winner soon.

Best regards,

Stuart

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unlike everyone else, I am interested in one of these. Wait, I am being told that everyone else in this thread is also interested. I stand corrected. ;)

Thank you for the chance and giveaway, and good luck to everyone. Cheers!

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like a shot at it. I'm a courier and live in my car from 4:00 am to 9:00 pm. I could plug it into my toes to give me extra energy