Blinking LED stops dsylexia

Genzod

Banned
It's too bad the articles didn't mention the required frequency of the light (at least I don't think either article mentioned it--if they did please correct me!). I'm thinking a pulse modulated headlamp might be useful if it was in the useful frequency interval. What comes to mind in regard to frequencies the eye can't detect is 30 frames per second of film and 60 Hz refresh rate of computer monitors and digital TVs. I wonder, therefore if it is easier to read while surfing online than reading a book in bed.

Genzod

Banned
Off the topic of lights, I'm just curious. Do your kids tend to associate colors with letters and numbers? For instance, 2-red, 5-black, S-orange etc.

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's too bad the articles didn't mention the required frequency of the light (at least I don't think either article mentioned it--if they did please correct me!). I'm thinking a pulse modulated headlamp might be useful if it was in the useful frequency interval. What comes to mind in regard to frequencies the eye can't detect is 30 frames per second of film and 60 Hz refresh rate of computer monitors and digital TVs. I wonder, therefore if it is easier to read while surfing online than reading a book in bed.

Good questions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
The females around me seem deeply certain about their synesthic connections. I suppose I can see each letter of the alphabet having a sex, for what ever insane reason. : a, female. B, male. C female., d, male. E male. F female. G male. H female. I female. J male. K female. L female. M not sure. N female. O male. P male. Q female. R female. S male. T male. U female. V female. W female Etc. Etc. I could go on... At least 2 letters, which would bore you. . Letter gender is likely due to gender specific common words in our brain. While hearing color, is probably due to nepharious neuro connections between parts of brain normally not connected. Females have 4 or 10 times more connections in their brain, while males drawf them in neuron cell count. 4x and 10x forget which is which without googling the stuffyoushouldknow or howstuffworks article.

The dyslexia seems to pass in a few years in kids, too soon for parents interested to get act together to study. Teachers might have enough kids to test, with parent permission.

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy Crap, General!!! The letter "A" is most definitely "Red"! So, why do I know that?

B and D, less definite, but familiar.