Friend on Facebook
color-twitter-24.png
Follow on Twitter
color-forwardtofriend-24.png
Forward to a Friend
Thanks!

Your support is appreciated!
*NEW* Alpha EN Special Edition

I just put these special edition Alpha EN pens up on the site. You'll notice the brass grip, but these are also the last pens I'm making that will feature my Maker's Mark. I'm retiring the "JH" in favor of the Prometheus Lights logo.

These also feature a logo screw, which is a new edition to the Alpha pen lineup. I'm also retiring the manufactured button head cap screw in favor of the snazzy new screw, machined in-house and laser marked with the Prometheus logo.

How to Spin a Top Tutorial

I'm finally getting back to putting new YouTube videos up on my channel. In addition to some long-awaited assembly videos I also recently added this tutorial on How to Spin a Top. I'm not going to claim to be the best, but this is definitely a skill game and practice makes infinite.

I dropped a few tips & tricks in there as well. Hope it helps maximize your spin time.

As always, thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Jason

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only 20 were made. It's a shame. These are gorgeous Pens. I am fond of the extra weight on the tip end of the pen.
On a historic note. The makers mark is being retired for the Alpha Pens. It is being replaced with the new Custom Prometheus Screw at the end of the pen cap.
Here's a few Pics of mine.

AlphaPenSpecialEnMark800.jpg

AlphaPenSpecialEnPenUncapped800.jpg

AlphaPenSpecialEnShip800.jpg

AlphaPenSpecialEnOpen800.jpg