• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest-Shipping to Lithuania

jbcpatricio

Newly Enlightened
I'm in Lithuania on Erasmus and I need to get an item from gearbest that costs around 160€ and it comes from Hung Kong, China (HK-2). I wanted to know if is there any risk that the item might get stuck on customs or if I choose priority line it will arrive with no problems or any tips you might have to have no problems at customs ?

Thank you

terjee

Enlightened
I have no personal experience, but have compared notes with people in Lithuania.

My understanding is that you'd do well to choose DHL-shipping, which would probably be fine. Still, nobody can promise with 100% certainty that nothing will go wrong or be delayed. Also, be aware that there might be VAT-charges on top. I don't recall the details there. Also beware that DHL might add fees in the €20-30 range.

If anyone comes along with more direct experience, obviously take their word over mine. Just dropping what I've been told here, just in case any of it is useful. Good luck, and safe trip. :)

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in Lithuania on Erasmus and I need to get an item from gearbest that costs around 160€ and it comes from Hung Kong, China (HK-2). I wanted to know if is there any risk that the item might get stuck on customs or if I choose priority line it will arrive with no problems or any tips you might have to have no problems at customs ?

Thank you

Hi, Dear Gearbest customer

Would you mind giving me our Gearbest account (register email) ?

And please give us the product link.

I will check for you:)

Regards

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything that has declared parcel price over €22 is charged 21% import EU tax. Below €22 — comes for free. If a parcel value is €0 it attracts customs attention and they require an invoice copy to prove real item price.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dear, I check with the phone :

It is normal, if any questions, please let me know at any time, or ask for our service center, Thank you so much:)

EA3_CDE68-2_E9_E-484_F-94_EE-0901_D4_C73610.png