• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Product Announcement - Nitecore TINI Metallic Rechargeable Keychain Light

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
NITECORE TINI KEYCHAIN LIGHT

Available in 7 colors (black, grey, silver, red, blue, green and gold)

380 lumens max output and 70 yard throw

4 brightness levels with direct access to turbo

Built-in Micro-USB rechargeable 280mAh Li-ion battery

Use coupon code CPF15OFF to save 15% at checkout

968854854_o.jpg

968854904_o.jpg

968854942_o.jpg

968854950_o.jpg

968854896_o.jpg

968854884_o.jpg

968854869_o.jpg

968854861_o.jpg

968854984_o.jpg

968855004_o.jpg

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
That's a winner!
Now you need to make it with nichia 219b 4500k and Copper and even Titanium? I will be in for 10!

Nichia!

Banned
Here's a perfect idea for this little gem..
As you have noticed it is Very Small light with 2 Very Small buttons so I think we'll have problem with these 2 switches..
The solution is make it with one large button and with ramping UI.. and I think you are very familiar with that UI since you have been using it with Tube. So it's beautiful little gem and no one going to war with it![emoji6] So let's keep it simple with beautiful and simple UI..

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Single button ramping (done wrong) is too slow. The Nitecore TIP is fast to get what level of light you want.

Got to be good color rendering before this member purchases...

mightysparrow

Enlightened
Tiny but full of helpful features. I like it! I personally enjoy the longer runtimes of my TIP, but I can see the novelty of having a keychain light even tinier than the TIP, and it still has decent runtimes for its size (compared with, say, a Fenix E05).

Last edited:

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
>Im not so sure about this light, i have the tip 2017 version already and the only thing the Tini has more is lumens, but its only 20 more. I doubt irl u see much difference between turbo on tini and tip. The battery and runtime on turbo should have been more.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
About half the battery capacity of Nitecore TIP.
Weighs about .5 oz, TIP weighs about 50% more (.75 oz)
Both are rated IP54: dust can get in but should not disable. Water splash from any direction should not disable.
About 700cd peak beam intensity, TIP listed about 1000cd. 64 meters throw compared to 74 meters.

Not sure about the User Interface

EDIT: Peak beam intensity listed as being close to TIP now.

Last edited:

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
About half the battery capacity of Nitecore TIP.
Weighs about .5 oz, TIP weighs about 50% more (.75 oz)
Both are rated IP54: dust can get in but should not disable. Water splash from any direction should not disable.
About 700cd peak beam intensity, TIP listed about 1000cd. 64 meters throw compared to 74 meters.

Not sure about the User Interface

Wondering why nitecorestore.com is not more communicative.

We just received a sample.

It is much smaller than the TIP. We will post some pictures soon.

The interface is slightly different from that of the TIP but it's not hard to get used to.

The chance of accidental activation is almost 0.

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks great. If there will be a SS version I think I will try this one for a new keychain light.

MarkyD

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
This looks like a perfect gift! My kids made my last nitecore (much loved) disappear :(

I'm in Australia, how can i get my hands on one of these? The nitecore US site does not ship here.

Thanks

Mark

ronniepudding

Enlightened
My TIP CRI has held up pretty well over the past year, and (since I'm not bothered much by the TINI's smaller battery) it looks like there are enough improvements vs. the TIP to consider this an upgrade. However, like others here, I will probably hold off until there is a high CRI version released.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
We ordered one of these TINI from illumn.com today. Thinking it might replace the CRI TIP on wife's keychain after I play with it. Expecting the tint to not represent colors very well, but will report results here. Wife's mother asked me to order 2 CRI TIP during illumn's Nitecore sale.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have ordered.
Also suggested they create a leather "holster" for protection in the pocket because I know how badly my keys beat things up.