quark tactical remake (gen 4?)

pomah

Newly Enlightened
Hello

I am a proud and happy user of Foursevens, I have a small collection of 3 lights, all quark tactical 2a, 1l and 2l.

My EDC since 3 years is my quark tactical qt2l-x, in my eyes the perfect light. I know that it was stopped from production because of a patent infringement and a law suit from surefire.

I have now read about the upcoming surefire "tactician" there is a thread for it in general for those who want to read up. That light is almost identical to my qt2l-x except for the reflector and on/off system.

The two mode selection through head switch (or tail) is the perfect tactical setup and only one for me. I would love to see Foursevens release more lights like this, with upgraded emitters. If Malkoff, Elzetta and Eagletac can do this and sell lights in the US why cant Foursevens?

I would love more run time and 18650 compatibility for the next gen, so please let it happen. A simple programmable light, just like the quark tactical was with mode selection by twisting head or tail, not clicking or any side switches. You always know what mode it will turn on.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Amen brotha,quark tactical and pro are one of my favorites and wish too that they could some how make an updated version

michaelmcgo

Enlightened
I have been carrying Quark Tacticals since they came out, probably a couple thousand hours of combined use between the 6 or so I own. My latest is a 4ish year old Quark Tactical with Burst. I probably won't upgrade that light in the next decade unless Foursevens releases an upgraded emitter version with the same twist-head 2 modes.

The Quark Tactical is is/was the definition of the perfect light made for real users.

Last edited:

EDCquark

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure I could have said it better. I have been on the look out for one of the quark tactical AA heads for some time now and have been unable to find one. I have the qt2l-x but have an AA body and am running a 14500. I would love to find a low voltage head for it so I can run AA or 14500 or cr123 with (l) series body. Wish so bad I know what I do now about these so I could have purchased several models. I am in love with the lego analogy.

whiteoakjoe

Enlightened
I have 4 Quark Tactical lights, I lost my 5th a AA model. These were the best lights ever made, and still my favorite now some 5 years later. I really hope that 4/7's could make these again. I really don't even need the option to set levels, its nice, but just a low and turbo mode would still be better than most lights on the market today. I love the lego properties of the Quark series also. PLEASE MAKE THEM AGAIN...